PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Dolphins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And go!

Did Cam get cheapshotted at the end of the game? It looked like he was limping and holding his left leg while being held back from the Dolphins.

Cam answered all the critics...he still has it. Unfortunately, he has no deep threat.It's gonna be dink, dunk. pitches, QB runs and quick curls & slants all season I'm afraid. 8-8? When the league adjusts, as they always do, this offense is going to ber

Excellent way to start the season. Cam is getting used to his teammates and they are getting used to him, so this was great to see. Now we shall see how they play against Seattle next week but I am going to enjoy this win for a while before worrying about that !

I feel so good...a good win with only 3 major mistakes

Edelman drop
Harry fumble
Folk missed fg

The rest was great...

Great !!!!
1-0 !!!

Did Cam get cheapshotted at the end of the game? It looked like he was limping and holding his left leg while being held back from one of the Dolphins.

I dunno, something pissed him off and I didn't see exactly what.

From the end of the GDT:
Cam answered all the critics...he still has it. Unfortunately, he has no deep threat.It's gonna be dink, dunk. pitches, QB runs and quick curls & slants all season I'm afraid. 8-8? When the league adjusts, as they always do, this offense is going to be a weakness.
Yeah, when he got sacked and it was 3rd and 19 I just knew we had next to no shot at a 1st down.

We're really going to have to stay on schedule.

The good news is Cam is a lot more willing to run than I thought he would be which really opens up our offense, and our D is average to above average.

If Stidham or Hoyer is behind center, we don't win this game, IMO. Let's bleeping hope Cam stays healthy.

New style offense is gonna take some time to get used to. I hate Harry now and I'm a huge Pats homer...this guy sucks...period.I'd rathyer get Terrell Owens to come out of retirement that this stiff playing

Cannot believe I am saying this but since he cannot run and the receivers are below XFL level not sure the pats win this game with Brady.

Newton was good but worried if he can last the entire year running and taking that many hits. Receives are awful. They have one Edleman and the rest are all Dopsons

Great win for us. We played physically on both sides of the ball.

lots to clean up before the next game. Our wide receivers and tight ends are really weak pass catchers.

why were the dolphins going after newton and elumenor at the end of the game?

Did Cam get cheapshotted at the end of the game? It looked like he was limping and holding his left leg while being held back from the Dolphins.

I saw him holding his hammy either the end of the first half or the beginning of the second half. It was like a split second with the camera on him. Maybe they were targeting it.

1. Cam was excellent. 80% passing and 75 rushing yards with 2 TDs. Carolina-MVP Cam is back and now with Belichick's new RPO offense. This is NOTHING like the crappy Tebow offense. Cam could be as good as Lamar this year. Cam is a warrior with a huge heart. I am concerned with how many hits Cam took however; have to watch his health and limit his hits. Learn how to audible to a quick slant off an obvious blitz.

2. WR Byrd played all game and no catches. He's terrible. How about getting Asiasi more touches ??

3. WR Harry wasn't playing well even before his bone headed fumble. 7 yards per catch, getting spoon-fed short passes, is not going to cut it. Stop with the excuses. Many WRs last year exploded in their rookie season. Harry is slow and also not a smart player.

4. We have an elite secondary with Gilmore, JC, and the McCourtys. But the linebacker situation is very bad. Reminds me of 2002 when we couldn't stop any goal line or 3rd and short runs.

5. O-Line carried their great play from preseason into today. Looks solid. Interesting how they handled the RT situation. Hope this unit holds up this year.

6. Copeland at LB and Brooks at DB have zero business playing any defensive snaps. Reminds me of when Richards or Elandon used to play - always bad things on defense.

Last edited:
Harry is a loser....belongs on the Lions
Sigh, it's hard to avoid that conclusion.

BB can't stand players that turn over the ball.

All things being equal, he'd be on his way already.

Yet they invested a lot of draft capital in him so he's probably going to be around all season.

Next year's surprise training camp cut, with a bunch of mediots then finally saying what they really think of him shortly thereafter?

I was involved in a back and forth in the game day thread about how unlikely it was to acquire ertz from the iggles

I’d like to walk back that statement and say I was wrong. They’re terrible and maybe they would be willing to deal. Something like Harry, Michel and a first could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back