PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread-Pats beat the Cowboys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the RTP call on Wise that also happened almost identically on Brady on a third down.

I kinda agreed with that one. Wise was stupid to do that. I don’t recall the one regardingBrady though.

I kinda agreed with that one. Wise was stupid to do that. I don’t recall the one regardingBrady though.

I dont have a problem with the call. I want consistency.

Yeah Im seeing that too. But I raise them the JC Jackson “breathing in the vicinity of a receiver” penalty in response.

There was a play later in the game where Jones made almost exactly the same play on Edelman and there was no call.

Frederick did throw his leg out there. It was a professional play that rarely gets called, and probably shouldn’t be, but he got caught this time.

The one area the Pats really trounced the 'Boys was special teams. Slater's blocked punt was the difference in the game.
And what a play that was. No chance of running into the kicker - perfect execution

Our offense is perfectly average. It is what it is.

Defense is great and that combination could be good enough.

We'll just have to see and hopefully get HFA.

Great to see a functional run game yesterday vs a supposed good defense, couple that w return of Sanu and Dorsett and we SHOULD have a offense that can score AT LEAST 21-24 every game - Houston, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Miami left. One good defense out of FIVE opponents. Great opportunity to get things sorted out offensively.

Jerry deserves it.

This is what happens when an owner/GM hires a puppet for a HC.

Barring a big improvement over the rest of the season, Jerrah is going to fire Garrett and hire a BB disciple. Book it.

Barring a big improvement over the rest of the season, Jerrah is going to fire Garrett and hire a BB disciple. Book it.
He'd be a fool not to try.

The problem is if he goes after say, Josh he'd want some level of say in personnel.

Good to be 10-1 even with the offense being down two guys and not exactly having a plethora of options in the first place. Wynn looked like he didn’t skip a beat, Michel found some open holes for the first time all year (and was able to run left with success for the first time since Week 1), Brady had more time, and we’re 2-1 in hard part of the schedule so far.

Improved running with Wynn back in the mix. Though I did blurt out a ," What is Newhouse doing on the field" comment during the game. My doctor said it was a pain reflex.

Gronk teasing-the-return Shtick again... annnnd good night errybuddy! loll
Yea. He's getting on my nerves a bit.
I'm tired of the "Getting the Pats fans hopes up" just to find out, it's just a publicity stunt.

That's just my opinion.

If Jerrah goes after Mayo I will freak.

I think josh could also be a possibility and if that’s the case I’m ok with it. I want this teams identity post BB to still be the most complex defense opponents have to deal with. I think the choice is becoming clear...His son Steve takes the reigns when Bill retires.

I think josh could also be a possibility and if that’s the case I’m ok with it. I want this teams identity post BB to still be the most complex defense opponents have to deal with. I think the choice is becoming clear...His son Steve takes the reigns when Bill retires.
I'm an over the top Mayo supporter. I'd rather see him run the team than Little BB.

So i’m hearing about the tripping call but didn’t we get screwed with the PI calls? How many of those where legit?

I'm an over the top Mayo supporter. I'd rather see him run the team than Little BB.

I wouldn’t be mad if we went Mayo. I’d rather it be a guy from the BB defensive tree than someone whose more offensive based as far as experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back