PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread-Pats beat the Cowboys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I said our rookies played sloppy and dropped/juggled catches and we’re lucky some of those drops didn’t turn into picks, I got lambasted here.

There were a lot of drops. It was miserable weather to catch a football. Ask Witten or Cooper.

No..that's not ...it's Pats fans vs. ADHD riddled POSERS that constantly pimp THEIR flavor of the year...from Chad Pennington through Mark Sanchez to Discount Double Dork and lately Mahomes and now Lamar Jackson. Afraid the Pats will win a Super Bowl??? WHAT??? Jeezus krist, Brady won the goddamned Rams Super Bowl before any of us knew him! At THAT time the argument was how could the Pats win without Bledsoe! I'm a Pats fan first, a player's fan second. You want to pose REAL fan questions? How about Discount Double Dork today??? Is Jumpy Punk Rodgers STILL the darling of all you "real" NFL fans? "He'll win way more Bowls than Brady, you just watch you stupid Pats fans!!!!". Yeah...how'd THAT BS work out for you, you fidgety goddamned chicken little know-it-alls?

I sense that Joe Buck is weeping this morning.

It was a question. I was curious about the available options on our last play. I didn’t deserve the opprobrium on that inquiry. ************. Can’t a guy ask a question here?

Yes you can ask a question here. But don’t get mad when you get blasted for asking dumb questions.

Shula and the cry baby 1971-1974 Dolphins set the record for most home wins in a row at 27. The Patriots are at 21. Hopefully they can get that record. **** Shula, hope he’s alive long enough to see Bill break his win record

I think the root of this is the Brady fans vs Pats fans divide. I suspect some of the Brady fans are actually afraid the team will win a Superbowl with a great defense and a mediocre offense, as it would run counter to their narrative that the last 20 years were primarily about Brady.
I hear you but it wasn't about Brady in 01, 03 or 04. Those were defensive teams.

I think it's entitlement

Last edited:
I hear you but it wasn't about Brady in 01, 03 or 04. Those were defensive teams.

I think it's entitlement
I agree... though I wonder if an argument could legitimately be made that 2001 was actually about Brady... how he came to be, tuck rule, SB winning drive. Interesting to think about at least.

No, I am just saying I disagree with the way the roster has been managed for receivers throughout the year. From no TEs picked in draft, to relying on DT and Gordon through camp, to releasing AB who was the fix to these issues etc.

While TE is just a giant wasteland that was not addressed properly I am still waiting for people to explain what they should have done more or differently at WR.

They tried to trade for Sanu before the draft, they picked a WR in the first round, they tried to rework the position with a mix of experienced vets and younger players. What else are they reasonably supposed to do ?

I agree... though I wonder if an argument could legitimately be made that 2001 was actually about Brady... how he came to be, tuck rule, SB winning drive. Interesting to think about at least.
I hear you but I think what I'm trying to say is to win, they didn't need his production as much as his game mgt and making a few plays every now and then

Between Aikman and Jones, looks like blame Garrett time

Rightfully so.

The Cowboys punt penalty was a debacle. The Dallas gunner on the left was uncovered. Dallas could have thrown a pass to that wideopen guy and picked up the 1st down.

Yeah,

Garrett is going to be gone after this year. Dallas is a good job if you can put up with Jerry.

Puppet Garrett is a goner.

The Cowboys gig is an awful job because of GM Jerrys incessant meddling. Big dope Jerry ran off the best HC he ever had with Jimmy Johnson.

It’s like clockwork after the Patriots win. Fans crying in the comment section over the refs.

3rd down was the issue. Too many drives stalled in 3rd down. And too many drops. Overall they ran well, protected Brady ok, had open receivers. Much less to clean up to get it clicking.

The Play calling needs to get better.

Im going to write a letter to Kraft.

don't all drives stall on 3rd down?

Weird play calling.

It seemed like the Pats could matriculate down the field in short bunches all day. First set of downs on a drive would go like that. Next series would begin with a throw downfield incomplete on 1st, Run Sony on a sweep for no gain on 2nd, a pass completion short of the markers on 3rd.

The 3rd and 20 conversion was vintage Brady and Edelman, but the drive ground to a halt next set of downs.

upload_2019-11-25_7-7-40.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-25_7-7-40.png
    upload_2019-11-25_7-7-40.png
    776.5 KB · Views: 1
Gilmore is the best CB in the league. Dak was afraid of him.

Nearly had 2 more INTs for a hat trick.

Looks like he still is what he was...

N'Keal Harry had four drops and two impressive catches in an erratic performance on Wednesday during New England Patriots training camp.

Looked like a stud on the TD and a dud on the drop along the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back