PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Chargers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Huge win for us!!!! Get on the train everyone, we're getting on a roll!!!!

We overcame the Chargers and the officiating.....we got it done though...hopefully, this will be a season changer for us. Folk is money!!!!

Our O-line had some ups and down, but overall, I think they were pretty good.

So happy for a close win!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!

Good win. Now time to string a few more wins together over the next couple of weeks and get a streak going.

Keep getting better every week and hopefully do some damage in the playoffs.

Finally, a win against a real team. This is the best I've felt about football all year. Not sure where this season goes, but the ceiling isn't too bad if we can win games like this.

What were the plays people thought were badly officiated? I didn't notice much but I certainly have the capacity to miss things.

I like this team. They have been infuriating because they show promise and have been coming up short. And bad teams find ways to lose.

But there is much to be thankful for. Example : Mac had a spell of inaccuracy. But on several late throws, he got the job done. That extra score was MASSIVE. As was the 2pt conversion.

A team on a bye, at home, with a 4-2 record.

Some of the offensive play calling really puzzled me but honestly that was the best win we've had in a long long time.

That pick 6 was massive and I hadn't jumped that high in excitement in many seasons.

4 and 4. Afc is wide open and we're trending upward.

LETS ****ING GO

Finally, a win against a real team. This is the best I've felt about football all year. Not sure where this season goes, but the ceiling isn't too bad if we can win games like this.

What were the plays people thought were badly officiated? I didn't notice much but I certainly have the capacity to miss things.
Late hit many seconds after a no-play was whistled dead, for one.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back