PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF moment: Why did Bill not accept the penalty after the last TD on the 2point conv?

McDaniels and Brady felt good about the 2pt play they had drawn up plus Bills have a relatively good return game.

BB definitely seems more chatty with the media this year. Bizarro world.

Anyone still clamoring for giving Stid a chance?

Which mccourty got hurt?

Team just announced that they haven't been able to sort that out yet, but is optimistic it'll be clear by tomorrow sometime.

I highly approve of Elandon Roberts lateral move from LB to FB. Give him a 40-something number

I know but it seemed stupid to me. Is he telling us that we are better at the 2yd than the 1 yd line?
They weren't going to run so to them it didn't matter

McDaniels and Brady felt good about the 2pt play they had drawn up plus Bills have a relatively good return game.
Ok, I like how BB leading this team think on so many levels down than the present.

Michel was great.

Harry is getting better all the time.

Meyers played tough.

And hey, this is in appreciation of Marshall Newhouse, who plays a pretty good RIGHT tackle. That's his normal position, iirc.

Also, Burkhead has fresh legs - that should make the rest of the league nervous come tournament time.

I'm ok with the Bills moving ahead of the Jets and Miami. And also putting a hurting on the rest of the league.. Makes things better for the Pats..
it would be good to play them again In the AFCCG, IMO. That would mean they (or someone else) knocked out Baltimore, and I’d rather see another game against Buffalo than another one against the Ravens. Of course having Pitt or someone else sneak in would be even better. Houston struggled against the Jags enough today that I don’t fear them. KC might be the other toughout. Pitt seems less so, for sure.

Congrats to you as well....you made it through the GDT without being banned;);)

Big nut cutting win, Brady was excellent, best game in a long time ....****ing awesome....Edelman nails as always...YES...NOW IT'S TIME TO DRINK!!!!!

Ok, I like how BB leading this team think on so many levels down than the present.

Not gonna say I wasn't confused about it either. But why mess with what you have prep'd this week in terms of 2pt plays. Especially if you feel really good about it

BB definitely seems more chatty with the media this year. Bizarro world.
This are the type of games he likes. He does not like Blowouts, he does not like losing. He likes games where all three phases put in good effort.
I think if you told me we were going to fumble and be behind before the game, I would have not liked our chances especially if our D does not force a TO. We lost the TO battle and won. This is a season defining win.

Force of habit for them to turn off games in December once they are behind.
Like leaving a movie because you know the ending.

Like leaving a movie because you know the ending.

At least they get to watch the movie. The Jets cant even find the right theatre.

I know but it seemed stupid to me. Is he telling us that we are better at the 2yd than the 1 yd line?
Probably knew the play called would be unaffected by that difference.

hey...Max Kellerman is outside still taking "Brady cliff!" victory laps...somebody go outside and kick him in the azz four or five times

No he was saying 15 on the kickoff is more valuable than 1 yard on the pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick