PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game to watch and be a Patriots fan Best of the season. There should be a wee bit of a sphincter squeeze to make you sit at the edge of your seat. Love to watch Patriots football
Onwards ! Miami ahead

lol, thanks Sammy, it's a pleasure to be a part of this great Pat fan community with so many knowledgable people. I have learned so much from so many posters and have gotten to know many great people. It's definitely worth it to put up with a few trolls. Just want to make it enjoyable for the great posters like yourself!!!!

Ms @ashley1992 you have the patience of a saint while moderating

Also give the bills credit. They will be the class of the AFC as soon as the patriots allow them to be.
In other words, not in the foreseeable future

Fits right in with a lot of our GDT stalwarts

Man, i hate to say this because it feels like giving him credit, but even FCB sticks with even in a ****show, down to the very last second before he's banned from the thread.

Cannot criticize the team at all or I run the risk of getting banned.

Team was a great on both ends of the ball, nearly flawless. The rest of the NFL has been put on alert especially the grossly overrated Ravens team.

Easy Superbowl win this year especially with how Sanu is lighting up defenses this year.

I criticize the team all the time and have never been warned for it, if you're getting warnings it's probably not for that.

Which mccourty got hurt?

Something that seems to come up in games like this is the mental toughness a team comes to rely on when they have been to championship games together. In spite of a number of self-inflicted wounds today I felt they would find a way to win, and son of a “b,” they did! It’s for that reason that this is their best win all year, the division and playoff implications are icing on the cake!

I’ve been in here for years I’m not a troll moron.

The pats showed why they are who they are, you never never count them out. best coach, best qb, top defense, complete team. they’re just much more experienced in these situations and it showed. that’s my opinion, and I was spot on. the bills lost, from what i hear it should’ve been a much larger spread in score but pats couldn’t punch it in

Great point. DaBruinz, didn't realize how badly we missed Jones. I think he is invaluable going up against a team like KC.

Gotta hope that JMAC and Jones get healthy for the Play-offs. This game showed we need them badly. Also shows the need for another slot corner..

i honestly shut it off. bills have a lot to learn, they weren’t going to win that game, NE has way more to play for and it showed.
You missed a valiant effort by your team. Bills played to win. Stop making excuses

I'm ok with the Bills moving ahead of the Jets and Miami. And also putting a hurting on the rest of the league.. Makes things better for the Pats..

Great win. Buffalo is for real. Kind of nice to see, honestly. Their fans have been through a long period of futility.

Looking forward to the latest controversy, "Fake Edelman Concussion Gate" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back