PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Great game and a great team win,

11 straight afc East crowns. It is so hard to wrap your head around such an amazing accomplishment!

this game meant nothing except spoiling a first round bye???

Who cares? A true fan doesnt bail after a 7-3 deficit. I've watched til the last minute even when we got blewout against the Saints in 09, and other ****ty games. Grow a pair.

Good win.

BB has elves at the podium.

How can your team be playing it’s biggest game in 20 years and you turn it off????

Force of habit for them to turn off games in December once they are behind.

WRONG.. Winning this game would have put the Bills in the Driver's seat for winning the East.
Not true. If Bills win and both Pats and Bills win next week Pats win AFCE on third tiebreaker.

WRONG.. Winning this game would have put the Bills in the Driver's seat for winning the East.

Even with a loss Pats still would’ve controlled their destiny for the east if they beat Miami.

giphy.gif

Regards,
Chris

I am glad Burkehead got a chance to redeem himself. I am also glad that play was not to Michel, he would have fallen down after that hit at the goal line.
WTF moment: Why did Bill not accept the penalty after the last TD on the 2point conv?

I think anyone that called you a troll is mistaken. I've read quite a few of your posts and you come across as a good knowledgable fan, nothing wrong with that, you just root for a different team.

I’ve been in here for years I’m not a troll *****.

The pats showed why they are who they are, you never never count them out. best coach, best qb, top defense, complete team. they’re just much more experienced in these situations and it showed. that’s my opinion, and I was spot on. the bills lost, from what i hear it should’ve been a much larger spread in score but pats couldn’t punch it in

I criticize the team all the time and have never been warned for it, if you're getting warnings it's probably not for that.

I said the team was inept and got a game thread ban.

Good call by the mod though. She does an amazing job keeping the game threads on track.

I am glad Burkehead got a chance to redeem himself. I am also glad that play was not to Michel, he would have fallen down after that hit at the goal line.
WTF moment: Why did Bill not accept the penalty after the last TD on the 2point conv?
He wanted it on the kickoff

only home field advantage was at risk and not AFC East.

Force of habit for them to turn off games in December once they are behind.

Post of the month, shut the board down till next sunday :D

The Bills TD to Brown was against Gilmore/McCourty. I don't know who you'd call the targeted defender.
Gilmore got beat on a double move but turned him over to Mccourty who was burned by Brown's speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes