PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly shut it off. bills have a lot to learn, they weren’t going to win that game, NE has way more to play for and it showed.

Brady with 79% completion. Shut up those azz wipes.

Also give the bills credit. They will be the class of the AFC as soon as the patriots allow them to be.

Sorry Buffalo... We still rule the East.

Also, our offense looked better today. Also.. Brady looked good. Tough W, but feels great winning this one.

i honestly shut it off. bills have a lot to learn, they weren’t going to win that game, NE has way more to play for and it showed.
Idk Bills came to play, gave us a fight. Good game.

2 big plays by the bills made this game close..Pats dominated

Our offense was very good. We left lots of points there with a bunch of red zone visits ending in FGs, a long Burkhead run reversed due to a fumble and the 4th and 1 that failed on the Harry jet sweep from Sanu’s failed tackle.

But we were moving the ball all day. That was the best part. Running game was working and passing game finally appeared with a good mix of involvement from our TEs, RBs and rookie WRs plus Edelman his usual self.

This formula can work. Now we have a workable path forward.

Statement win against the #2 defense. Showing we can hang with anyone in the playoffs. Great game by the defense and liking how the offense came out and made the plays they needed to. I like our chances after getting that bye

DMac has to cover the post. Initially looked like some kind of communication issue but after watching the replay I am not blaming Gilmore too much on it.
Yeah that's pretty much where I am too. Hard for me to blame Gilmore there, my initial take was he passed the coverage off to DMac but I'll be the first to admit u l may be wrong there since I drank 4-5 rally whiskeys and I'm not exactly firing on all cylinders right now

Honestly lot of encouraging signs today. Seems like they are close to putting it all together.

I cannot emphasize this enough.

Wynn might be our 3rd or 4th most important player on this team and his return was absolutely CRITICAL.

We are running for 130,140 yards per game since his return.

Michel also seems like to have great chemistry with Wynn. He is rounding into form.

How can your team be playing it’s biggest game in 20 years and you turn it off????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News