PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game!

Great Team Win! Pats had a different, positive look and feel. If not for self inflicted penalties, Pats could have put up more points. Off was rolling, Def played their game and Folk looks capable of giving us a much needed kicking game come Playoff Time.

if you knew the outcome why watch it. seems like i got it right.... insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome. pats fans “you know you’re gonna lose”. me: you’re right and i predicted at pats win, why would i watch it? the mega cruise ships on smithsonian was quite good. they were in the south pacific and one of the ships was $10,000/person

after the past week, using the ignore feature to skim down the people i’m interested in talking with, posting in this topic will expedite trimming that list down quickly, i’ve hit ignore on like 15 so far. there’s quite a few people here who are really enjoyable to converse with especially when the noise gets filtered out. Shaw66 on 2billsdrive is one of the few people i enjoy talking football with. plus people on 2bd can’t figure out how to post in a single topic about a single topic. the game was predictable. new england clearly wanted this game, had good run schemes and buffalo was over perusing, miss tackling and ne just bulled there way down for 7. it was over before even started. ne prepared better, was ready to execute better, and showed more will. I wasn’t going to sit there and watch them muscle my team for hours in end. Ive seen this before. same bills. same pats.

Any Bills fan who says “It was over before it even started” knows exactly zero about football.

Warmest best wishes for any future endeavors.

Haven’t seen it mentioned, but I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Scar finally got through to him?
Or maybe he's better on the right side

Wtf is wrong with you? Do you even realize us Pats fan were watching - for the first time in like 17 years - an AFC East team that genuinely belonged in the thick of the divisional race, with a great coach, excellent players, and a great team concept? They played a heck of a game.

If you’re waiting around for a team to be much better than this, that’s stupid. The Bills are capable of beating anyone.

It honestly makes me sad for him. I know we joke about turning the game off in the GDT in the first quarter but he actually did it. Why even follow a team if you’re going to do that?

If you can’t hang with your team in adversity, you don’t deserve their success when it happened.

the mega cruise ships on smithsonian was quite good. they were in the south pacific and one of the ships was $10,000/person

what do they charge for a week long cruise on Love Canal?

Like leaving a movie because you know the ending.
Or like if the phone rings 6 times, it's probably AndyJohnson calling.

Last 5 games :131yds rushing per game

Last 5 games 2018: 147ypg (inc 273 vs BUF week 16)

If the Chiefs lose tomorrow and the Ravens win, next week is meaningless and the Patriots can rest starters.

If the Ravens lose, the Patriots got a shot at homefield.
That makes the question “is home field more important than team health?”

I think that can be argued either way. It also raises the question “how much does sitting <player X> reduce win probability against Miami?” I’d say for Edelman it’s not all that much, and as we’ve discussed elsewhere it might actually be good to make Brady deal with not having his binky. For Brady it’s a much bigger impact, obviously. I’d be okay with sitting Jules as long as they’re playing TB.

if you knew the outcome why watch it. seems like i got it right.... insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome. pats fans “you know you’re gonna lose”. me: you’re right and i predicted at pats win, why would i watch it? the mega cruise ships on smithsonian was quite good. they were in the south pacific and one of the ships was $10,000/person

Folks!!!! We found the bizarro world Buffalo version of FCB02062!!!

It honestly makes me sad for him. I know we joke about turning the game off in the GDT in the first quarter but he actually did it. Why even follow a team if you’re going to do that?

If you can’t hang with your team in adversity, you don’t deserve their success when it happened.
i think you’d understand if it was bills 32-3 pats in two decades... but you can’t relate to that.

Especially considering the Bills realistically had almost no chance to win the division (Miami at NE next week) so this was only about seeing how the team plays in a high stakes game. The Bills played really well, too.

The run game against the Bills is worth watching. Might be a good sign for the future. ToP was awesome.

Did you see many long developing plays where he had someone open deep?

Cant throw the ball if you don't get the chance.

Or they were not running long pattern routes because he doesn’t have the arm strength at the moment.

Josh and Tom did a great job working with what they had tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents