PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat Arizona

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

We actually have a guy on our team names Raekwon

We have zero chance against Buffalo or KC in the playoffs.
I feel like we have more of a shot against KC than Buffalo. Would be great if it worked out if the Bills got bounced in the off chance New England makes it and gets past that round.

Last edited:
I feel like we have more of a shot against KC than Buffalo. Would be great if it worked out if they got bounced in the off chance New England makes it and gets past that round.
Seems like Kelce is the whole offense sometimes. Shut him down and pressure Mahomes with our pass rush.

For research purposes, care to share what strain gives you such great optimism. Purple Haze, Sour Diesel whatever it takes I want to get on your level.
You might find it takes P. Cubensis or L. Williamsii. Or some ergot. Just saying…

Seems like Kelce is the whole offense sometimes. Shut him down and pressure Mahomes with our pass rush.
If pass rush can keep Mahomes contained and under pressure that would be a good start.

For research purposes, care to share what strain gives you such great optimism. Purple Haze, Sour Diesel whatever it takes I want to get on your level.
MNF Win does it for me. It lasts a few hours.

It was ugly, but a wins a win.
I Still hate this offense, but I like the D.
A no huddle offense & presnap motion must be taboo to our OC

It was ugly, but a wins a win.
I Still hate this offense, but I like the D.
A no huddle offense & presnap motion must be taboo to our OC
I mean you're not wrong. Plenty of other good suggestions out there too. But way easier to say then to actually execute when your OL has been a rotation of suck, injured, and sick. And now our top 2 WRs are hurt. Obviously our QB dealt with a significant for several weeks too.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but J.J. Watt last night put in his standard no-show performances against the Patriots, logging just one tackle.

Remember this feeling.. this is what it feels like to beat a bottom level team

Last edited:

There's coaching conservative and there's coaching scared. Patricia is the latter. Every play is designed to be lowest risk versus being designed to take advantage of the opposing teams' particular weaknesses. There's no isolation of matchups. There's little to no adjustments through a game. Big plays are 100% the players making another miss or defensive breakdown.

Add to that an absolutely pitiful OL...more false starts turning third and long into third and never, interior DL not getting touched and getting pressure on three step drop plays, and whiff after whiff in the running game requiring more WR screens as the running game...it's the enabler to the OC coaching as scared as he is.

I've said three years is my measure of the head coach. If three years in a row trend downward (10-7 last year, looking like less this year with the gauntlet of games left) that's when the owner should look elsewhere, but for the OC I don't think that same metric applies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back