PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL POST GAME THREAD: Patriots Lose 34-0 to Saints

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Look on the bright side...You will always have the offseason championship you claimed this summer.

And you can watch the Pack steamroll the Raiders on MNF.

You were thinking about this?

Dude, you are such a huge snowflake that it hard not to think about you being a snowflake when dealing with you.

Next week’s game is a must win as Bob does not want to see Bill lose a 3rd straight time to McDaniels and a 2nd straight time to Jimmy G. This would be a really terrible look on the franchise.

Even prime Brady will be like “ Yo, I can’t win with these cats”

As always, align with the obvious majority opinion. For three years, you take the cowardly lukewarm stance defending Bill, arguing in circles, and now that everyone else is finally off the Bill Bandwagon you’re going to act like some kind of independent thinker.

You forever belong on Team Bill and you and others should remain on the bandwagon.
Team Bill and Team Mac and using Bill's decision to go with Mac as evidence that Mac was a thing. At least he's willing to admit he's wrong, he has a lot of experience with that.

I would put Zappe back on practice quad/emergency qb.
He is not the answer ... give Will Grier a shot with Mac backup.
Or vice versa. I think this is a good tank strategy.

And his kids!!!

Bruh Mac Jones is at the podium and legitimately looks like he just finished crying. His eyes are puffy and he's sniffling

I think his philosophical way of building a team is outdated. Good Players aren’t taking discounts and the coaching and scouting has been well below average for a while now.

The roster is also a mess. What’s the purpose of not IR Judon and for the 2nd week in a row carrying 52.
There was no need to IR Judon. He will be IRed when we have another player that would be active (other than those elevated from the Practice Squad). To be clearer, there is no one that we wanted to sign for a couple weeks to be inactive while we waited for Thornton or Flowers.

I think when you’ve come to the decision to take away some of BBs duties it’s best to just make a clean break and end it. Start fresh with a new regime. He’s in his 70s. The day would be here eventually when Bill was no longer the head coach.
There’s a reason Bill made that comment about Marv Levy coaching at 70. At age 57 Belichick recognized how hard the job is, how it would be tougher for older folks, and recognized connections between the generations. Now he’s 71 and doesn’t want to let go, and seems to be having similar issues as Levy did and doesn’t recognize it. The Patricia / Judge issue last year should have been a clear sign. The fact Judge is still here speaks volumes. Sadly I really think it looks like he’s reached his expiration date.

Next week’s game is a must win as Bob does not want to see Bill lose a 3rd straight time to McDaniels and a 2nd straight time to Jimmy G. This would be a really terrible look on the franchise.
They have zero chance. i never say this and today i actually i thought they will come out fighting. But this team has QUIT.

Get a QB: football relies on having a guy who isn't giving the ball away easily, who isn't scared, who isn't constantly making mistakes, who can't even flip the ball to his RB for an easy TD. He is a one man horror show.

I called it after the Dolphins game.

Here is what is happening: Mac is CORROSIVE. He's a VAMPIRE who sucks the blood from the rest of the team.
He's torpedoing the entire team. Nothing anyone does, players or coaches, matters one bit when the QB does what Mac has been doing.

Bruh Mac Jones is at the podium and legitimately looks like he just finished crying. His eyes are puffy and he's sniffling
Of course he does. He’s a ****y. Tells guys to “hold his nuts” when he’s up and cries and pouts when he’s down. He’s trash.

ghows-DA-5cad530f-85b7-0a3a-e053-0100007fdb1e-9723ae24.jpeg

Wuss!

You’ve got to be kidding me! This would be the 2nd straight time the Saints made him cry.

This guy is flat out not cut out for professional sports.

Good thread .... we deserve the mockery.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back