PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL Post Game Thread - Patriots Fall to Chiefs 27-17

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Another shameful loss. I'll be picking out my paper bag for next weeks game here in Denver.

We need some Elite Players on Offense nuff said.

so it is 2023 and we have a team that has attempted 19 combined passes in the second half in their last 2 games.

Almost feels like #2 is a lock. Denver is the only game I see as a possible win, BUT Pats had a LOT of injuries today.

Need Carolina and AZ to each win one more game and the franchise could really get a nice reset by trading back and acquiring picks.

Another shameful loss. I'll be picking out my paper bag for next weeks game here in Denver.
Mile High have been a place of horror even for Brady nuff said.

The Pats just don’t have talent on offense combined with an ultra conservative game plan and strategy doomed the Pats from square one in this game. They could only be competitive for so long and they are limited on what they can do on halftime adjustments.

How much is Harbaugh going to ask for to come here?

At least the Panthers won. Only 1 game out from tying them and the pick being down to SOS.

Pats play - Broncos (7-7), Bills (probably 7-7 after today), Jets (5-9)
Panthers play - Packers (6-8), Jaguars (probably 8-6 after today), Buccaneers (7-7)

So the Patriots currently have worse SOS as of now. If things follow similar trends and the Panthers win 1 more game and the Pats lose out then Pats may just barely squeak into the 1st pick.

I’m good…. Kept the 2nd pick still in site and our “One Catch Wonder” got his ONE catch!

Almost feels like #2 is a lock. Denver is the only game I see as a possible win, BUT Pats had a LOT of injuries today.

Need Carolina and AZ to each win one more game and the franchise could really get a nice reset by trading back and acquiring picks.

Denver has been playing really well as of late despite how they played last night. Denver is going to be a much tougher game than people expected two months ago.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back