PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Packers beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

That's the Name Plate genius.

Name Plate or above. Not the name, the name plate. A actual jersey has a name plate that the players name is on and it extends beyond the name.

You can type until your fingers are blue and it won't change the rule. It also won't change the fact that I was not aware that Pats fans whine about the refs after a loss. This forum changed my mind somewhat on Pats fans. Sad really. If you want to whine about me stating facts, then that is on you.

Have a nice life. I have very limited time and stopped here after the game to post a couple comments. Not to have to be confronted with your insecurity and butthurt about your team.

Toodle loo!
View attachment 45904

Stfu you moldy cheese headed troll

It’s clear you’re just hanging around to do victory laps and troll Pats fans, move the **** along

Are you butthurt over the fact the Packers have 13 World Championships?

Lol those early “championships” when the league had 8 teams?

No one recognizes those, it was more like a little private club back then before there was even a forward pass

Bragging about the “glory” days 100 years ago with leather helmets lololol

The overpaid pats based on performance for this season

Wynn
Jonnu Smith
D McCourty
H Henry
Agholor ( the TD saves him )

Can we trade Wynn, Jonnu and get something back.
McCourty is the qb on defense, he's not overpaid at all. Agholor has been good minus the fumbles.

No one recognizes those, it was more like a little private club back then before there was even a forward pass

I heard the Dayton Triangles and the Providence Steamrollers were a tough out back in the day.

Are you butthurt over the fact the Packers have 13 World Championships?
Super Bowl or it didn't happen :)

3 of those "championships" involved no playoff game just the final standings. That shouldn't even be part of any bragging rights lol.

Well, that struck a nerve already. The NBA in the 50's and 60's was a World class league with 8 other well run franchises. That Celtics dynasty is the greatest in sports history. I have amended my opinion appropriately.
That's better.

McCourty is the qb on defense, he's not overpaid at all. Agholor has been good minus the fumbles.
Everytime I see mccourty there is a huge gain and he tackles when the receiver has given up and is out of bounds. And getting torched quite a few times. Not sure if I am seeing a different mcCourty . He looks pretty ordinary at his salary cap now.

It's amazing how any Packers fan could be happy with Aaron Rodgers or the current state of the team. This is by far his worst team since being a starter. I don't care how they finish the regular season, they will hit their annual roadblock to elimination in the NFC.

Super Bowl or it didn't happen :)

3 of those "championships" involved no playoff game just the final standings. That shouldn't even be part of any bragging rights lol.

I was about to post the same thing... Not only were GB's first 3 "championships" in 1929, 1930 & '31 based solely on the final standings and given to them without the benefit of even one play-off game, but even those standings were skewed because teams back then not only played unbalanced schedules, but they also in many cases each played a different number of games! Those first dozen years were really just a big custerfluck...

To me the real National Football League didn't begin until 1933 with the establishment of the Bronco Nagurski Rule (allowing a forward pass anywhere at/behind the LOS), Eastern & Western divisions, and a permanent League Championship Game.

Last edited:

And a drop in the middle of the field where he let the ball bounce off his chest on Sunday (2nd and 12 in the Second Quarter with 10:40 left).

Last edited:
How the hell does Lil Jordan Humphrey get more snaps than Bourne?

This dog house stuff is getting old
Yup, and it's showing on the scoreboard. We're #23 in scoring with a paltry 18.5 ppg.

A guy like Bourne can get you YAC and TDs. We should be using him like a poor man's Deebo. Move him all over, in the back field, jet sweeps. Whatever, but use his twitchy ass. Do something Patricia, god damn it, your supposed to be a rocket scientist.

You can't do that. We saw what happened to Zappe on 3rd down...I just shared a link that Cox sent, it almost got intercepted, if you wanted to run on all 4 down like @captain stone mentioned or others have stated, I could buy it, but we can't expect Zappe to make a play there....also we were running the ball down their throats the whole game, why change it there?
3rd and 5, defense was primed for a pass. 2nd and 5 after a run play, defense had to defend the run (which they did), making a pass more viable. I think we played conservatively there, played not to lose, and lost. I mean, how many times were we going to keep Rogers out of field goal range?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back