PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Packers beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Nobody pencilled in a W against them, and there's not a team they can't go toe to toe with (though they won't be most likely to make the big show they are a playoff team.)

Definite playoff team. Definitely not a SB team.

They are the perfect team for a fan who spends time on another team's message board bragging about glory days from 4 generations ago. I don't mind him using this place as an outlet to compensate for his little wee wee. More wit, less pretentious please, PackNationPride guy.

Last edited:
Fk him, NOONE comes here and talks down to US, IDGAS WHO IT IS.

Some interesting facts when considering half of the "championships" our twatish Pack friend was bragging about occurred before 1940. This is not to demean the Packers. I love NFL history. Just some interesting timelines that seem crazy at first thought.

- Half of the Packers championships occurred in years closer to a time when slavery was legal in this country than to today.

- All but 2 of the Packers championship years are closer to World War I than to today.

- The last Packers championship year is closer to the 20th century than to today.

It's a nice history. But imagine using results from before your grandparents were born to create a superiority complex.

What are you even referring to little one? There is no "photoshop" anywhere on my part.

Are you butthurt over the fact the Packers have 13 World Championships? Or are you butthurt over my avatar which is Aaron dressed as John Wick for Halloween?

Not sure what your strange self is upset about, but I hope that clears things up in your little head.

Toodles Pats fans. Congrats, you have been awarded the most butthurt fan base of 2022.

Sorry that the most recent L we laid on you is hitting you so hard. We will all pray for you.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Shouldn't you and your pals be busy coming up with excuses on why Aaron chokes again in the inevitable home playoff loss?

Some interesting facts when considering half of the "championships" our twatish Pack friend was bragging about occurred before 1940. This is not to demean the Packers. I love NFL history. Just some interesting timelines that seem crazy at first thought.

- Half of the Packers championships occurred in years closer to a time when slavery was legal in this country than to today.

- All but 2 of the Packers championship years are closer to World War I than to today.

- The last Packers championship year is closer to the 20th century than to today.

It's a nice history. But imagine using results from before your grandparents were born to create a superiority complex.
But then again, Celtics fans hang their hats on championships from almost 70 years ago.

But then again, Celtics fans hang their hats on championships from almost 70 years ago.

The NBA was a joke during that dynasty. I have never thought it was all that impressive when considering the state of the league, number of teams, etc.

But if Celtics fans are proud of the history, so be it. Nothing wrong with that. If a Celtics fan went to another team's forum and went on a pretentious, condescending victory tour because his team won 13 titles in a 6-team, half arsed league? That would be embarrassing. That would PackersFan whatever his name was.

The NBA was a joke during that dynasty. I have never thought it was all that impressive when considering the state of the league, number of teams, etc.

But if Celtics fans are proud of the history, so be it. Nothing wrong with that. If a Celtics fan went to another team's forum and went on a pretentious, condescending victory tour because his team won 13 titles in a 6-team, half arsed league? That would be embarrassing. That would PackersFan whatever his name was.
I’d stick to football, you know not of what you speak.

I’d stick to football, you know not of what you speak.

Well, that struck a nerve already. The NBA in the 50's and 60's was a World class league with 8 other well run franchises. That Celtics dynasty is the greatest in sports history. I have amended my opinion appropriately.

Rogers overthrew TWO wide open streaking WR's that would have been EASY 80 yard TD's. Rogers was 3 for 6 half way through the first half. What does this tell you, Ken? Tells me this game was a typical letdown by a far superior offensive team, the sort of game we've seen over the years played by OUR Patriots.
Well that's one of the reasons I took the points and the Pats, BUT you comment doesn't tell the story of OUR team who early in the 4th were up a TD with mediocre 4th round rookie who was playing his first snaps in the NFL on the road and played a superior home team to a tie in regulation.

It tells me we have a better TEAM than the individual parts would lead you to believe. It tells me its a team that looks like they will be better as time goes on. Now whether they will be the kind of team that wins those close games or plays even with teams and loses them, I don't know.

You lost me here.

Rodgers is no where near the GOAT category
you must be young because you clearly didn't get the subtext here. It was a SNIDE comment. Personally I dislike Rodgers because he is massively talented and perhaps his IS the most talented QB in the history of the league. BUT his playoff record is horrendous and of course his lack of Superbowl appearances is laughable. It always pisses me off that he mentioned in the same breath as Brady when they talk about GOATS. To me he's not in the top 10

Nice blocking by Cannon: @captain stone looks like he has a little left in the gas tank ;)

He was certainly better than Lose/lose after he replaced him, that's for sure... But Cannon's a soft-tissue injury waiting to happen, not to mention the obvious stamina concerns... Have the blue tent & oxygen tank ready...

You must have watched a different game than I did. Bailey was bad yesterday. Three punts into the end zone and one badly shanked when they needed to boom it. Not to mention the penalties by the ST unit.

Completely agree... Except for Nick Folk & Marcus Jones, our Special Olympics Teams sucked... What a shock...

Him and Steve must be chums.

Its a total mystery to me. Theres no way wade is worse and if he is he shouldn’t be on the roster… already had his redshirt year.

Oh and completely forgot m jones. He cannot be worse either

Myles of Space Bryant
Looks as if he's not tryin'
For an I N T

you must be young because you clearly didn't get the subtext here. It was a SNIDE comment. Personally I dislike Rodgers because he is massively talented and perhaps his IS the most talented QB in the history of the league. BUT his playoff record is horrendous and of course his lack of Superbowl appearances is laughable. It always pisses me off that he mentioned in the same breath as Brady when they talk about GOATS. To me he's not in the top 10
Who is your Top 10 out of curiosity

Well that's one of the reasons I took the points and the Pats, BUT you comment doesn't tell the story of OUR team who early in the 4th were up a TD with mediocre 4th round rookie who was playing his first snaps in the NFL on the road and played a superior home team to a tie in regulation.

It tells me we have a better TEAM than the individual parts would lead you to believe. It tells me its a team that looks like they will be better as time goes on. Now whether they will be the kind of team that wins those close games or plays even with teams and loses them, I don't know.
Plus, maybe the mediocre 4th round rookie isn’t so mediocre. We‘ll have to see.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back