PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get the confusion about not calling timeout after the stop. Really. It made all the sense in the world to me.

You wind the clock so the opponent definitely doesnt get it back, unless you turn it over. With that danger out of the way you see if you can get something going or just go back to regroup.

And if you dont trust your offense you certainly dont throw the ball at a point where it can result in one more possession.

I’d agree with you if Miami was driving and scoring points. They weren’t. In fact, the Patriots scored 10 uncalled points. You don’t let the clock wind when you have three timeouts, almost two minutes left AND momentum. You just don’t.

Just an awful loss.

Maybe if they play the Steelers or the Raiders they will have a chance next week, otherwise they are toast.
So basically Tennessee will smack us is what I gather from what you’re saying lmao

I just hope we don’t play Pittsburgh. That’s the one team that would be horrible losing to.

To clarify. I have no doubt about this team winning next week. I expect that.

I can even see them beating KC.

But its foolish to have any confidence that they can beat baltimore and nfc champion on top of that.

One game at a time.

Calm down on the Brady bashing, I blame this loss more on the D. Season’s not over...

So basically Tennessee will smack us is what I gather from what you’re saying lmao

I just hope we don’t play Pittsburgh. That’s the one team that would be horrible losing to.
Would rather lose to the titans

The Titans scare me as much as anyone else we could play. They have all the elements we struggle against: a power running game, a mobile QB, and a physical athletic receiver.

Our team needs a week of nothing but reading play sheets in an ice bath

The Titans scare me as much as anyone else we could play. They have all the elements we struggle against: a power running game, a mobile QB, and a physical athletic receiver.

Sorry, I just can’t get myself to worry about Tannehill. I know he’s had a resurgence, but yea. I don’t see it.

Way too early for rebuild talk
All you chix littles who disagreed with this post are basically declaring Tom will not be back as BB is not rebuilding if Tom is here

Agree. Tennessee won’t be an easy out.

pretty much spot on

Doug Kyed
@DougKyed

11m

Top causes for Patriots' loss: Pick-six, Gilmore vs. Parker, no points to end the half, red-zone D to finish the game.

and a coach who used to play for the Patriots...

You guys that are freaking out are clowning yourselves. Know why? They won in 2018. This means they’ll win in 2019. Debate over.

The defense was for sure a part of it, but stop making excuses. This offense is terrible and has been all year long. Yes, Brady had a large part in that, injured or not.

I didn't make any excuses. You're just being a clown. Stop.

That sequence at the end of the first half, leaving three time outs on the board, reminded me of the decision not to play Malcom Butler in the Super Bowl. I know it's "In Belihick we Trust" but there are times when his decision are unfathomable. .

Would rather lose to the titans

I didn't want to come out and say it. But I'd rather lose to Tennessee then see this team get creamed by KC. In fact, I think Tennessee has a great chance of beating us.

The ravens game was totally winnable and they seem unstoppable right now.

I’m sorry what

the ravens wiped the floor with us

I didn't want to come out and say it. But I'd rather lose to Tennessee then see this team get creamed by KC. In fact, I think Tennessee has a great chance of beating us.
Of course you do.

You guys that are freaking out are clowning yourselves. Know why? They won in 2018. This means they’ll win in 2019. Debate over.

You think this team is winning in KC and Baltimore? Playing like this?

Calm down on the Brady bashing, I blame this loss more on the D. Season’s not over...
Yep we had the lead with under 4 minutes left the "best defense in the NFL" needed to step up there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back