PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Tough loss to end the season. Can't give buffalo two special teams touchdowns and expect to win the game, not against this team. I'm proud of the way this team has played down the stretch. This was a fun yet painful season in which we seemed to get critical calls against us by the refs at the most inopportune time.

We have a lot of money in free agency with holes on the O-line and secondary. We have to answer do we resign Jonathan Jones and Jacobi Meyers?

We do have a lot of young talented players on both sides of the ball. A lot to look forward to, but a disappointing way to end the season.

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

I thought we were going to be curb stomped, but at least we showed some fight. I'll give Mac another year and go from there

25-25 in 3 seasons without Brady and missed the playoffs twice. That ain’t going to cut it. Hand Fatt Patricia his walking papers in the offseason, fix the tackle positions, and find a #1 WR.

Our offense and defense put forth a solid effort. Can't really bash Mac either. Incredibly disappointed in our special teams and Myles Bryant as well. Always next year.

Bad teams find ways to lose.

Yup... But I'm glad this disaster of a season is over. I need to see what they do in the offseason before I can get excited about next year.

What are you nerds crying about? It was abundantly obvious back in the spring that this was a throwaway season when we put Patricia and Judge in charge of the offense. My good friend @Thelonious and I have been saying it all season. Patricia has been holding Mac back.

The good news is that next season looks promising. A 3rd consecutive great draft by this franchise, a lot of cap space to work with, and we will have a real OC.

Team is poised to be unstoppable next year, much to the dismay of many virgins.

2dc4bYc.jpeg

Now begins likely the most intriguing offseason since BB was hired.

Major changes need to be made…question is does Bill have the stomach for it, and if not does RKK have the stomach to let a certain hall of fame coach go.

We need 3 new Coordinators

fire patricia
for the special teams coach
fire judge
bring in actual coaches next year
replace agholar
we're stuck with both tight ends maybe find someone that knows how to utilize them.
We need a new punter
we need someone that can kick the ball through the endzone on kick offs.

Lots of work needed for this team.

Bill will only change his Coaching staff if he wants to. Bill Parcells left the Pats and Cowboys because the Owners tried to force him into changes he didn't want.

There's a lot of needs this off-season. OL, WR, FB would be nice, OT, MLB, CB, K, P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes