PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Titans pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in my circles are terrified of the Titans and I just don't see it.

I don't like the Titans under Vrabel. They sometimes feel more like the old pats than we do. It is weird. But without Henry they are a different team. I like our chances.

I don't like the Titans under Vrabel. They sometimes feel more like the old pats than we do. It is weird. But without Henry they are a different team. I like our chances.

I feel good at least about our defense vs their offense. Bellichecks vs tannehill. Bracket brown and take him out of the game, then who else on that offense can hurt us? Seems a favorable matchup there.

Our offense vs their defense could be a tough one , but I think as long as we protect the ball and dont hand them tds like stafford we should be okay.

I feel good at least about our defense vs their offense. Bellichecks vs tannehill. Bracket brown and take him out of the game, then who else on that offense can hurt us? Seems a favorable matchup there.

Our offense vs their defense could be a tough one , but I think as long as we protect the ball and dont hand them tds like stafford we should be okay.
I think we can score a bunch of points on them.

It's the same D that Mac just faced which means he has a better idea what he's going up against.

They have a decent pass rush.

31st in passing yards allowed.

A decent run D but not dominant.

These next four games will be about turnovers and special teams, which gives the Pats a slight edge, other than the rookie QB issue.

I think we can score a bunch of points on them.

It's the same D that Mac just faced which means he has a better idea what he's going up against.

They have a decent pass rush.

31st in passing yards allowed.

A decent run D but not dominant.

Gotcha, haven’t seen much of Tennessee this year other than the rams game and some of last week. D looked pretty good those games, but i do see a few 30 burgers on tge schedule

Gotcha, haven’t seen much of Tennessee this year other than the rams game and some of last week. D looked pretty good those games, but i do see a few 30 burgers on tge schedule
Their D can def cause some problems. I don't think we'll light them up but I do think we can move the ball.

This feels like a 24-13 kinda game.

Really need to win this one to confirm the recent high many are feeling is well founded. A loss coupled with the TB and Dallas loses quickly turns the narrative to middle of the road team that can win some games and beat up on the dregs but not much more than that.

Pats just have to avoid costly turnovers........don't shoot themselves in the foot..They can win this one.

The Titans have been able to keep winning without Henry, but I am not sure that the loss of Henry will catch up with them this week or next and the wheels come off the bus pretty quickly after that. Sometimes teams rally with a big injury like that, but that only lasts so long. Plus they have played a Rams team that has struggled the last few weeks and the Saints who lost their starting QB.

Vrabel has had success against the Pats (2-0) because he knows the Pats' system so well. But I think he must not be excited of the prospects of Tannehill going up against this Pats defense.

It was the Pats offense that failed miserably in that playoff game. The defense let Henry do his thing but pretty much kept Tannehill in check and gave the offense a chance to get back into the game. As I remember. Would be nice if Bill had a couple extra days this week to study how the Titans run their offense now without Henry.
Oh wait...

It was the Pats offense that failed miserably in that playoff game. The defense let Henry do his thing but pretty much kept Tannehill in check and gave the offense a chance to get back into the game. As I remember. Would be nice if Bill had a couple extra days this week to study how the Titans run their offense now without Henry.
Oh wait...
TN is still committing to the run big time. 50/50 run/pass. They have to or it'll expose Tanny.

Problem is instead of ave 148yds/gm on the ground w/ Henry they are now ave 67ish w/o him.

Oh wait...
If Edelman catches the pass, the Pats probably win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back