PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Titans pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gimmicky team designed around hiding the glaring weakness of their quarterback.

DVOA
Overall - 18th
Offense - 19th
Defense - 12th

Ryan Tannehill is ranked 26th on DVOA and 24th in ANY/A.

This is basically a 9-8 team that’s just gotten really lucky.

Close games this season:
33-30 Seahawks (W)
27-24 Jets (L)
34-31 Bills (W)
34-31 Colts (W)
23-21 Saints (W)

4-1 record
Good teams find a way to win when the game is on the line. The problem is Vrabel seems to know a lot of the Belichick schemes and tricks. The Patriots will simply have to win the game in the trenches, mistake free. Oh and the Titans pick and rub routes all game long.

Good teams find a way to win when the game is on the line. The problem is Vrabel seems to know a lot of the Belichick schemes and tricks. The Patriots will simply have to win the game in the trenches, mistake free. Oh and the Titans pick and rub routes all game long.
As much as you are trashing them, they have beat better teams than the Patriots have, so I would not just write them off.

This is the toughest test so far. But without Derrick Henry I feel like Tennessee isn't the same team.

KC gonna win out. Script has been written...

I was going to go to this game. It would have been my first game in about 3 years. But now that the Ticket Exchange is gone, the prices are a bit more. OK. I can handle $300/ticket for this one game.... wait - $66 per ticket for fees?!?!? Screw you Ticketmaster. I'll watch it on the tube.

TN is no longer in our weight class.
What about "you are what your reeord says you are"?

I think that this will be a tough one since they have good line play too. Let's hope we get "bad Tannehill".

Vrabel is probably COTY right now. Bill would be right up there I think if those close losses to TB and Dal were wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back