PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots vs. Dolphins Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Another game decided by the refs. First with the non-call for holding on the 4th and 5 by the Miami receiver to allow Clay to get the 4th down. Then on the TD pass where Jones got yanked from behind right in front of the Ref. And then twice on the Pats final drive where players were clearly interfered with and the refs don't call it.

It's bad enough the Patriots are battling so many injuries, but having to battle the horrible officiating as well just makes it nearly impossible to win games.

title is wrong. should be the

Official NFL has become the WWF thread

I like the Secondary better with Harmon back there. Gregory, despite nice performances here and there, isn't my cup of tea.

It's frustrating to see injuries cripple this team but poor officiating doesn't help the cause. The NFL officials are fast becoming a joke.

so thats 1-3 the refs ******* us over this year. Wooo :bricks:

I feel bad for Brady though. Absolutely brilliant drive just for the refs to dont throw a BLATANT PI and Amendola choking. Oh well lets hope Cincy loses...

The Ghost did not help our cause in this game.

Either way, the team is limping right now. I don't expect much more than they've done so far. Playoffs will happen but I don't think it's a matter of not playing well. They don't have the weapons. Take away one or two of them and there's not much. They'll fight until the end but they're already over-achieving IMO.

Stop giving Pats fans a bad name by blaming every loss on the refs. Yes, they probably screwed us over in New Jersey and Carolina, but this time Gostkowski, the defense, and Brady choked. EDIT: Amendola also choked.

Just want to give a big shout out to the Dolphins and congratulations to them and their fans on this momentous game. I know they've been waiting for another Super Bowl championship for a long time. When is the parade?

Can't expect to get the calls on the road. Defense continues to be the achilles heel. The offensive line was a hot mess today.

Officiating didn't help us out. The refs seem to make up the rules in the final 2 minutes of games. Simms comments sums up the state of officiating in the NFL, with "That's pass interference at any other point in the game, but not here." Let that one sink in for a minute.

That said, we had so many chances to win this game. Too many missed plays (especially Ghost's missed FG), and too many injuries.

Obviously a very disappointing loss, but that was a terrific football game.

The Wallace TD at the end of the first half and failure to make the play on 4th and 5 were the difference.

Offense doesn't really have anyone capable of going vertical at present. We need Thompkins and Dobson back, badly.

yes lets sit here and blame the refs again..not the D or O :bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

We need cincy to lose tonight or we drop to #3. Pats controlled their own destiny and ruined it. Not often that happens

But lets blame the refs again

It's getting real old watching the defense give up a TD with about a minute left, and putting the offense in position where they need a TD. Maybe one of these days they'll blow a lead by just giving up a FG.

I'm not so sure Ghost even missed that kick. I'd like to see a reply. Looked similar to that field goal that won it for the ravens last year vs the pats. Gronk injuries really ****** sucks.

maybe I'm being nit picky, but the Pats always seem to use their time outs on very short gains on their last drives. You can't be tackled for a 5 yard gain and have TO wasted. Not sure if that is play calling...would rather have Brady just throw it away.

This team needs to play with energy before they get down in the second half.

Stop giving Pats fans a bad name by blaming every loss on the refs. Yes, they probably screwed us over in New Jersey and Carolina, but this time Gostkowski, the defense, and Brady choked. EDIT: Amendola also choked.

Brady didn't choke. The refs stopped calling PI calls on that last drive and gost kicking the ball out of bounds so Miami got the ball at their 40 really sealed the deal

They're too injured. It's amazing they're 10-4 right now but the holes in the team are obvious. Sucks that they are missing so many key guys in a year where the AFC is godawful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News