Sun
Oct 4th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

vuudu

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Guys, when my two year old comes and sit by my side, we get favorable plays. She went to watch Caillou, I screamed for her before the 4th down try.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
BB is going to give an elaborate report at the presser about the injury and treatment and timelines. Stay tuned.
There's always one or two of those at the end of every game. Someone demands to know what's up with an injured player. We're lucky if we'll know anything at all by the end of today. LOL

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Respect, but it was one good deep throw for sure. Let's not act like he's been hitting those with regularity. And he's my favorite player, btw.
He has actually been having a great year with the deep ball. It isn't generally his strength though I'll agree.

102 Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
WHOEVER TURNED THE GAME OFF AT HALFTIME...GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, I am quoting myself, all of those who said it was over at halftime, don't BS me with "well the game thread is all about over reacting, etc, etc"...YES, I said I was hitting X to close this window but f that, time for some people to eat some

The Gr8est

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
On a day where Peyton Manning got benched and Aaron Rodgers failed, again, to bring his team back to victory, TFB got it done while losing yet another crucial cog in the machine.

This is a good day for the Brady legacy file.
So Peyton set the yardage record AND gets benched in the same game.

O. Henry would be proud to write an ending like that.

Rhodey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
YES, I am quoting myself, all of those who said it was over at halftime, don't BS me with "well the game thread is all about over reacting, etc, etc"...YES, I said I was hitting X to close this window but f that, time for some people to eat some

Like I posted when the Pats were down 20-10, I like our chances. :D

And I remember responding the same way when you made this post. Cheers! :cool:

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Damned we are lucky to be in the presence of Brady, Belichick and this team.. the injuries might be devastating, not sure how many times we can recover from all of them.

I would like to think we can, but if Edelman is done.. might be an extremely difficult road.

Status
Not open for further replies.