PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official NFL regular season transactions and injuries thread ******

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
With training camp over, I figured it was time for a new version of the thread.

After the Ravens lost J.K. Dobbins for the season, head coach John Harbaugh said he had “full confidence” in the ability of the other backs on hand to carry the load.

Losing another running back for the year may be pushing the team toward adding outside help. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Justice Hill tore his Achilles in practice.

Report: Justice Hill tore his Achilles - ProFootballTalk

The ravens have lost 2 RBs for the season, and they still haven't gotten through week one. And speaking of the Ravens....

Saints are releasing RB Latavius Murray, per source. They asked for a pay reduction yesterday and he refused. Murray is coming off his best season, averaging 4.5 yards per carry and 7.7 yards per catch.

I just want to know if JSmith, HHenry and JJones practiced on Tuesday?

PS players already count against the cap.
Then is there a certain # of times a particular PS player can be protected during the season? I'm trying to find a reason why you wouldn't want to protect them if you could...

Then is there a certain # of times a particular PS player can be protected during the season? I'm trying to find a reason why you wouldn't want to protect them if you could...
Because they're JAGS?

Compensation update: Texans are trading CB Bradley Roby to the Saints today in exchange for a 2022 3rd-round pick and a conditional pick in 2023, per sources. Texans paid $7 million of Roby’s salary this season and Saints will pay remaining $1.8+ million.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back