PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official NFL regular season transactions and injuries thread ******

This just sucks.. Hate seeing anyone injured this badly.. Hoping he can recover to at least have a normal life..

I don't think they will. Not with Brissette on the team.. And Tua shouldn't be gone more than 4 weeks..
Brissett is the reason to panic not the reason to be patient.
That said Watson isn’t an option, he would go on the fuhrers exempt list 3 seconds after being traded.

He may make it back for the 2 Bucs games and Saints in late December...if the Panthers can somehow keep within reach of the division title his return could be big.

With Tua out...will Dolphins make a panic move for Watson?
hopefully! Caserio needs to make them pay a king’s ransom!
I was one that thought the Fins would be crazy to give up on Tua so soon based on the promise I saw from him at Alabama and all the factors working against him his rookie year with the Fins…and I guess I still think so…but all of his injuries are really getting hard to ignore. A few more of this type and one really has to start wondering about his availability. Garoppolo has looked pretty good when healthy also, but he just hasn’t been healthy enough for the 49ers and now he is about to be replaced. I am starting to wonder a bit about Tua’s long term future with the Fins for the first time.

It would be a bit of a hoot if the Fins paid a king‘s ransom of draft picks for Watson, he ended up tied up with legal problems for a year or two (or more) and Houston built up their team with the king’s ransom of draft picks and Tua pulled a Sam Darnold :)

I definitely think that goddell is going to drop the hammer on Watson if or when he gets a chance to do it.

tua’s style of play is going to remain very conducive to injury. He proved it in college and is proving it in the pros.

if I was the “not yet known publicly” agent for rattler, ridder or Howell, I would be inundating both Miami and Houston’s front office with as much flattering tape of my qb client as possible over the next ten weeks!

Maybe the Dolphins will make a move for Cam :D

I wonder what name Newton England will pick on their board

Ton of injuries today..

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft