PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

I didn't realize Rodgers was 1-4 in championship games. Tell me again how he's even brought up as the best ever? Awful.
2 of the losses at home

• Wow!
Reactions: Ian
Not sure how I feel about this tbh. Mixed emotions I guess

Wow. That's the hardest way to win a game I guess.

I didn't realize Rodgers was 1-4 in championship games. Tell me again how he's even brought up as the best ever? Awful.

Just a bunch of in the moment chatter.

Just because the refs officiated the game differently most of the rest of the game, doesn’t take away from the fact that was the correct call. Jersey was clearly grabbed and interferes with the play. Take it up with the officials.

Bill must be pissed. Probably calling the lions or niners right now. I'd Brady wins a superbowl and Bill has another losing season his legacy will take a huge hit

I think we all need a physics lesson about a jersey stretching 4 feet and not impeding

If you grabbed my shirt I would be running 0 mph, but if you grabbed my shoulder, I'd be running 7 MPH
except the jersey wasn't really stretched, it didn't impede his progress at all on the replay......he dove after the ball was past.....it was a great sell job, but in the context of this game, it was nothing......on the replay look for the hold on 78 in the backfield before brady threw it....i'm ok with that non call as well, because of the context of how the whole game was called

i didn't care about the outcome of this one......it's just funny to see after watching other fan bases come after us for being homers all these years, that they may have had a point lol

14-5 record
47 TDs 15 INTs

The team with the worst winning % across all four sports is going to the superbowl.

The defense stepped up

Confirmed, he's still the same Brady. Our offense was just that bad last year

T

How did they get screwed? That wa a amajor league hold. He doesn’t hold him the rookie makes that play.
jesus effing christ... read the post I quoted...

Ashley said "I hate it when flags determine the game" ... ie the refs had kept the flags in their pockets all game, and all of a sudden throw a late flag ... Green Bay got screwed by the flag, deserved or not because the refs let a lot of **** go all game .... Im cool with that.... are there any elementary school topics i can explain to you?

Smart move by Brady going to Tampa, dumb move by Belichick letting him go. Chess vs Checkers.
In 2-3 years Tampa Bay will be a cellar team again and Patriots will probably be competitive again. There is no way Bucs can keep current roster together for more than a year or so.

Smart move by Brady going to Tampa, dumb move by Belichick letting him go. Chess vs Checkers.
Dumb only if he thought Jarrett Stidham was good. Let his offense go to waste.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back