PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

I turn the game on and all I see it green bay with 2 straight drives of literally getting whatever they want.

I'm outta here.

TD makes 2 possession game, could clinch it....let's ****ing go

Rodgers is going to treat St. Brown like his parents now.
Dont diss my man Equaminus!! I so want the Pats to draft his brother, Amon-Ra! How can you not be good when your named after a God!!!

The game is on this Bucs offense and brady. Evans has done nothing in this game. Somebody has to wtp
Up.
With all these O weapons and they can’t score 50 points every game is pretty shocking honestly

It’s a good call but what can the defender do to tackle a guy with his head down?
play for a team the NYFL is in favor with, like Sorensen with the Chiefs (same helmet to helmet tackle), its about what team you play what is a flag and what not, its not the rule book per se ;)

If Brady doesn't lead their offense for a score next drive this game is over. GB looks like they're gonna score in every possession.

I turn the game on and all I see it green bay with 2 straight drives of literally getting whatever they want.

I'm outta here.
Thank you

bucs heavy blitz defense relies on the safeties being alert in coverage but since both starting ones are out....

Bucs offense has been asleep since half time.

Bucs offense has to score points here. Give the defense a blow.

I feel Tampa still has this. Brady will come through.

Reactions: sb1
Whatever. Bucs have room for error. GB does not.

Bucs still in control of this one.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back