PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

LOL this game is over

Brady is going to another Super Bowl and Bill looks like an idiot for refusing to add talent and keep him here.
Refusing and just whiffing on draft picks are two different things. Using a 1 on a Wr is attempting to add talent, just didn’t pan out.

Game over

Bill will always be remembered as the GOAT, but he dropped the ball like never before and will never be forgotten in regards to not doing what needed to be done with Brady.

When six SB titles and nine SB appearances are "dropping the ball".

• Winner
Reactions: SVN
35 points a game in their win streak.

So this is why Bucs were running on first down all year long, they were setting up for this one play. PA on first down. Really caught GB sleeping.

Pretty clever if you ask me.

I take my hat off to Braindead Leftwich.

Bucs need to keep their foot on the gas and not let up at all

Bucs defense could use another stop here.

TB with TB is going to the super bowl and going to win, he's unfreakingbelievable.

Brady got sick of Brees and Rodgers never making the super bowl so he came to the nfc and took care of them himself

breaking news GIF

Brady is really darn good.

I kept telling people the Bucs are just a matchup nightmare for the Packers! Kinda like how the Pats were to the Steelers/Colts!

Just saw something funny on twitter:

Brady is now the all time leader in playoff TDs in the history of the Tampa Bay franchise.

atlanta thought it was over, too, lol........would have to be an epic meltdown at this point, but the offense is good enough if they ever decide to show up
Did you light a candle?

I am very happy for Brady. After a few years of neglect on the part of the Pats, he deserves it. The real takeaway here is what a fool Belichick has been. Time will tell whether his failures continue. I suspect they will. It's time to start over.

Not a lot of excitement right now in the voice of Joe Buck Plugs.

With the safety out, it's still on Brady to score more. And the coaches to make sure GB doesnt torch them

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back