PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

That bucs d coming up big again!! 28-10 would be very tough on rodgers, could get ugly if tb can punch it in

The GB offense is clinical but basically WYSIWYG. They don’t fool anyone.

TB has arguably one of the most talented and athletic defenses, and GB simply can’t execute at as high of a level.

^^^^

Bucs D sucks. Lmao.

You guys don't remember how much TFB factor comes to play. These bois be motivated.

I predicted a Tampa rout today.

Might do the same for the SB depending on what I see tonight.

Either way- Bucs are winning the SB and Bill looks like an absolute chump. Not for having Brady leave but for building a team of stiffs. Maybe this will be motivation to change that.

Not even close to over, but this is going exactly according to Brady and Rodgers' respective playoff stereotypes. Brady wins these and Rodgers gets blown the **** out in these.

gotta put that ball away better.....he thought about the first down before he secured it

Bucs looking an awful lot like a Lombardy team. Playing complete games, week after week.

I said in the Gronkaneers thread that Green Bay wouldn’t be able to run the ball while the Bucs could. At least enough to make the defense honest. Against Mahomes, this won’t be an automatic W. He’s the only other QB (besides Brady) who can actually win with 50+ pass attempts.

Easy TD. Still doubt this game is over?

and Brady delivers the dagger... man, why cant we get guys like that

THE ****ING GOAT BABY!!!!!

I NEVER WANT TO HEAR MEDIA IDIOTS SAY RODGERS IS GOAT OR TOP 5

I enjoy Rodgers losing, but I'm almost feeling bad for him. He is actually playing well for the most part.

Too easy!!!

Brady and play action is a beauty to see!

How many fans in the stadium? I can't hear them.

Brady with three straight road wins

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back