PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

42 or 48 points to win this thing?

bucs down both starting safeties?

its not like we won 1 title in 20 yrs and wasted brady 100 % in the few yrs . But sure. Lets live in the mythical land that brady would be happy here with the crew right now and be in the AFCCG.
No. He had every right to leave this wasteland of a team. He would NOT have done well here: the team blows. That's on Bill: entirely.

He's going to play until he's 60.

Agree. Sony, Harry and Sanu were all high picks in an attempt to get Brady help. Bill just needs to do a better job of listening to his scouts instead of his college coach buddies.
The whole listening to scouts thing is another media/SI story where nothing is corroborated. but it fits the narrative of the current status of the pats so it seems true. same scouts also complain abotu dugger,uche wino, and others?

Big drive coming up for Tampa. They better score a td.

Tom seems to be good in these games.

this crew has clearly decided players on the field are playing, and they are not getting involved

i'm ok with that.......but it's setting them up to make a hugely decisive call down the stretch.......players respond to how tight or how loose a game is called, they are going to ratchet it up a little and push the line now.......really, really hope this crew doesn't end up throwing a late flag that really, really influence the outcome

the no call on the INT was HUGE......but it was also mid-2nd quarter....lots of time left........letting them play all game and then tossing a flag late is something i could see happening right now; i don't care who it goes against, i just hope it doesn't happen.....this is a fun game to watch so far

2 turnovers 14 points. Looks like last week.

Clearly facts don' t matter to you.. Pats were in play for Diggs and Minnesota went with the Bills offer. The Pats were in the market for Cook but Cook chose New Orleans because he didn't want to play 2nd fiddle to Gronk.

People like you don't seem to understand how life works. You seem to think that the Pats can magically make the Vikes take their offer instead of the Bills offer. That they can make Cook take their offer when Gronk hasn't made up his mind.

If BB had his way Brady would have traded years ago.

Tampa goes 3 and out and they will start to feel it.

Not talking about the record. I'm talking about the steady drain and precipitous decline in overall talent, leaving a cellar-dwelling waste of a team. Check back with me a few games into next season of you disagree.

Thelonious the erroneous with an original hawt take.

In this game never say never...and we know very well...28-3...

Tampa offense has to be the defense here… chew up the clock

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back