PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "I can't believe what Jets fans are saying" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Classy Jets fans respond to Bart Scott's threat

Really?? REALLY?? Wow. The air up on that pedestal must be very thin. Patriots fans say all the same stuff and worse all the time. In fact right up there in your very own visitor's forum someone is threatening Fireman Ed if he 'dares' show up at Gillette. Get over yourselves.

Fireman Ed is about as useless as chop sticks and soup.
I for one wouldn't waste my energy on him other than pointing and laughing.....and writing this of course...chuckle

Last edited:

The most ridiculous comment here is that Fireman Ed could afford a ticket to the game tomorrow. How can he? He obviously lives in his mother's basement and is unemployed.

If you read their boards its all about taking out players knees. Sometging karmic about that.

What is apparently eluding their small brains is what could happen to a Jets player in retaliation if they intentionally take a shot at Welker's or Brady's knee during the game and cause an injury.

Unless they're hoping to see Sanchez carted off the field strapped to a back board, Jets fans shouldn't be thumping their chests and praying that Scott "takes someone out".

Do they really think the Patriots will just stand there and not respond?

It's like the movie "The Untouchables":

"They send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of theirs to the morgue!" ;)

Last edited:

What is apparently eluding their small brains is what could happen to a Jets player in retaliation if they intentionally take a shot at Welker's or Brady's knee during the game and cause an injury.

Unless they're hoping to see Sanchez carted off the field strapped to a back board, Jets fans shouldn't be thumping their chests and praying that Scott "takes someone out".

Do they really think the Patriots will just stand there and not respond?

It's like the movie "The Untouchables":

"They send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of theirs to the morgue!" ;)

Or to paraphrase John Travolta in Swordfish:

"Someone must bring their war to them. They bomb a church, we bomb ten. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute American tourists, we tactically nuke the Meadowlands. Our job is to make trash talk so horrific that it becomes unthinkable to attack the Patriots. "

I am here because I wanted to see if Jets fans trolled this board as bad as Pats fans do on Gang Green. Seems not.

Mad? Hell no! I thought what Welker said was pretty funny. I find humor in all of the trash talk. What I can't stand is when Pat's fans act like they are above it all, when they clearly are not. Why not just admit it? It's football. It's a violent sport. There is going to be trash talk on and off the field.

when was the last time you've heard a Patriot say anything like Bart Scott did or Cromartie? There is a clear difference. The pats talk on the field the jets talk off and on.

Seen many on gangreen call it "Fuxboro"

Sad, because they are probably "adults" .I don't even get that diss attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Really?? REALLY?? Wow. The air up on that pedestal must be very thin. Patriots fans say all the same stuff and worse all the time. In fact right up there in your very own visitor's forum someone is threatening Fireman Ed if he 'dares' show up at Gillette. Get over yourselves.

Ummm hello. If Patriots fans showed up at Giants Stadium and dressed and acted the way that "Special Ed' does then they too deserve to get kicked in the nuts as well.

I like that this is going to fuel the fans. Bart Scott is going to be booed more than anyone (except perhaps LaClassian).

They don't realize they are also feeding the 12th man with all this talk. I wish I could go and ruin a play or two for the Jets.

It must feel great that Giant fans - more than half the football fans in the New York Metropolitan Area - are generally rooting for the Pats. The Jets aren't even the favorite NFL team in their own hometown.

Sports are like politics. Fans are as delusional as voters depending on which side of the aisle they are on.

I was just thinking about this. This whole brohaha with now the league getting involved saying "cut it out!" reminds me of the whole dialogue about civility, or lack thereof, in the realm of political discourse that we're now having nationwide.

The most ridiculous comment here is that Fireman Ed could afford a ticket to the game tomorrow. How can he? He obviously lives in his mother's basement and is unemployed.

Sorry, but if there were unwritten rules related to the strange spectacle that is trash and smack talking, I propose that this whole "You probably live in your mother's basement/parents basement" meme be retired IMMEDIATELY! Sorry, dude, but it's become about the most stale, tired insult I can think of, right up there with any kind of sexual orientation-related smack. :rolleyes:

Jets fans will keep using it, of course, since they're incapable of coming up with anything even remotely more creative. :D

This thread consists of Patriots fans making a Jets fan look classy by comparison.

Great job. :bricks:

Empty words from a bunch of idiots that personalize something that they have no control over. My suggestion is to be less like them and ignore it. There is nothing more useless than listening to this type of talk.

This thread consists of Patriots fans making a Jets fan look classy by comparison.

No, that's just not humanly possible. Simply rooting for that bunch of thugs and cretins cannot make you look "classy". I don't care if you come in here and act like Mother Teresa. Just not possible.

I got tired of reading the 1st 2 lines. Does this mean we can't have Welker attend his post-game conf and say stuff risking a drive by

Re: DE FEET youtube

Best kink err link of the week!

Re: DE FEET youtube

LOL. That is disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back