PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Dolphins @ Pats Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Solder is playing I wouldn't mind seeing Flemming on the right...he had a nice game last week while Cannon struggled.

Short week so yeah.

EDIT: Yes, it's THAT Mike Lombardi, formerly of the Pats.

I'm shocked that Anthony Johnson is inactive..
Also don't understand not dressing Waddle since the Pats aren't really healthy at OT.

I know you guys don't care, but for the love of god. can you please post the inactives of the opposing team as well? It sucks that I have to keep asking for it.:(

Is this the most injured team in the NFL already?

Thankfully none are season enders - but still. With guys like Hightower and Gronk, you gotta hope that even when they do come back, it's not an injury that nags them for the rest of/the entire season.

So if Solder is playing I wouldn't mind seeing Flemming on the right...he had a nice game last week while Cannon struggled.

Cannon "struggled" after he got hurt.. Otherwise, Cannon did very well.

My gut tells me that we could see a lot of Elandon Roberts today. It will be interesting to see who lines up most next to Collins..

I know you guys don't care, but for the love of god. can you please post the inactives of the opposing team as well? It sucks that I have to keep asking for it.:(

I'm hoping the DL annihilates Tannehill as they always do in Foxboro. I don't expect much offensive output, but I do expect to keep that subpar offense of theirs under 14 points.

For those of you paying attention to the Michael Lombardi comments on the Bill Simmons podcast, you'll know about the '4 point plays', ie. stopping redzone first downs. We did badly there last week so that'll be interesting today to keep an eye on.

It's great to here for Gameday. It's gonna be a tough one today...I believe tougher than last week. But I'm sure the boys are up to it. They really need to limit the turnovers and not give Tanny short fields. I don't think last week's game would have come down to the end without the turnovers.

Run D will be interesting without High. I do get the suspicion we'll see a lot of zone this game for some reason, not that it is directly related to run D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back