PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY: Patriots @ Cardinals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I understand they don't want to be reckless out there, but if they are just going to hand it off, you might as well put The Brisket out there and stop all chance of Jimmy getting hurt.
That was hideously conservative play calling though.....like they are playing not to lose....instead of playing to WIN!

not sure how you go conservative against a high powered offense....
Well the defense has givine up Seven points to the high powered offense. No need to take chances with someone starting their first pro game when the D is playing so well. If the cardinals start putting drives together that the bb should open it up.

Cardinals confirmed one of the biggest jokes in football if they lose a home primetime game to a guy making his first start, and no Gronk/Solder

I don't know about that. We've lost to the Browns with McCoy at QB. I think that's worse.

Roger you stupid ****. "Our protocols were violated". Your people violated them you goddamn idiot, it's on you. You weren't ****ing sabotaged.

Yet TB gets fired, yet no discipline for that.

It's a banna republic at the NFL Offices.

It was a place that made a lot of sense to be conservative.
I really don't get how some people watch football and doubt their understanding of the game. Lol. And we're up. Can you imagine if we were down? Lol

Rushing

Cardinals: 12 carries, 36 yards (3 ypc)

Patriots: 15 carries, 52 yards (3.5 ypc)

Maybe you should actually watch the game because Bennett has been doing an outstanding job blocking and Mitchell has been open a few times, though the throws from G have been off.

Typical stat watchers that just look at numbers and not the actual game.

Matt asking Goody about protocol, what type of answer did you expect.
"oh tnx for asking Matt, we're looking at procedures and protocols as we speak, protocol, protocol protocol."
Matt "did you fire anyone?"
Goody "did I tell you about our procedures and protocols?"

I really hope they keep playing that Nicki Minaj commercial.

Now that we are not playing for the half i expect the aggressive back.

They will script some ideas for Jimmy here so i expect a good drive here that looks crisp.

Matt Louer (what ever the F his name is) : With the Goodell victory tour. Don't miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick