PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense's collapse is the most shocking part of this season. It's fair to question if the 8-0 start was a byproduct of facing tomato cans.

Defense picking up right where they left off in Miami. Couldn't even take advantage of the 5 yard infraction in the red zone, they gotta turn things around in a hurry.

That drive was alarming.

Can we establish the run please

Whoever called that blitz should be canned.
We needed to give away 3, not 7.

Steve and Mayo or BB should be furious.

This defense... Unacceptable.

Yup, and I have no idea why all these brilliant coaches on our side can't see that.
Steve is the kind of guy that just runs Engage 8 non-stop in Madden.

Henry is what a special back looks like. Hilarious that people used that superlative for Michele, who is a JAG at best

As I said in the pre-game thread, the Titans are a young, big, fast, and hungry team but they have zero experience in playoff games. Pats will need to weather the storm they present.

Can the offense move the ball or are we going to ***** and moan for the next 3 hours? Stay tuned.

As I said earlier, that’s the Titans’ MO. Lull you to sleep then pass and catch. You stop Henry, you win.
They can’t stop Henry unless Henry gets hurt or runs out of gas....awful run D

This may have to be a shootout. Brady has an injured Edelman, James White, and a bunch of scrubs.

If we can run the ball like that on this drive.

lol...run by burkhead....he sucks

Bruh... Can TB12 carry this team again? We need one from him today because this Titans' offense is a bad match up for the Pats defense.

Tom isn't carrying anything. If we win then others have to step the hell up. Like watson did with that great catch. I agree on the bad match up tho. Which is why I picked the titans to win. Still hoping to be wrong but so far it's not looking good.

We freaking need some kind of offense. If we can't sustain a drive and score touchdowns we are screwed. These guys have the best runner in the league. Thats why Tannehill looks elite right now.

That play was dead as soon as Rex touched the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick