PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have drafted Lamar.

He's insanely dynamic.

Good to see Dorsett back in. This game is still winnable if the offense can be better than ****

Collinsworth is a moron.

Remember that Miami game back 10 years ago when they pulled out the option offense and kicked the Pats’ ass? Didn’t change the league one bit.

Defense is getting gashed by the run today.
Also 2 defensive encroachments did additional damage. Can't really kill yourselves on the road. Uncharacteristic mistakes so far.

Let's see if TB can respond with a much needed touchdown drive. The defense will get worn out if we go 3 and out again and can't extend drives.

It's mostly the unfamiliarity of their style of offense that's causing issues for the defense.

Not so much that they're some incredible juggernaut.

guess this D isn't as good when playing a real offense...historical..lol...playing crap QBs all season

Game is 6-0 if the refs actually knew the rules.

An exception occurred: PatsFans in full on meltdown

So it's not just me. Board crashing from the beatdown.

This is a wakeup call.for this team. A reality check. I think they respond either tonight or next week.

Alright so 24-0 Ravens.

I’ve seen enough. This defense was lucky plying bums all year, exposed for what they are.
This defense is built to stop passing teams. Most teams in this passing-oriented league do not fare well against this defense. We haven't faced a team as dynamic as the Ravens on the ground and we're eating humble pie as a result.

For those who think the game is over, you mind leaving the thread?

4th down territory already

I don’t ever want to hear someone tell me how we don’t need Antonio Brown ever again.

You were all 100% wrong.

where's AB??asshats..of course they needed him

No flags tonight on the Ravens I see.

Still not worried. Remember guys we are the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back