PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Packers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok good half. Left points out there but Kudos do Def holding their own getting out again on 3rd down before half.
D ....with exception of Jones a few times and awful run D/tackling.... has played well and kept us in it...oh and....Go Patterson!

Some half time thoughts

1. Waiting for the Pats to use that fast tempo offense again.

2. I thought the defense did a great job. Decent GL stand. 10 points, and making Rodgers makes some great plays to get even that many points

3. Patterson looks like the best RB I've seen wear a Pats jersey for a long while. At least for one drive.

4. Love to see him used in the passing game from the RB set. That dude is HARD to bring down.

5. White's injury didn't look serious, BUT I don't see him being 100% fir this game if he gets back in. Ankles sometimes stiffen up at half time

This is a one score game with GB getting the first shot at half time. Buckle up

They’ve been very good so far. They need to keep it up in the second half.

As for Whitehead? He shouldn’t have been ejected. That was weaksauce. But why does anyone care? **** him and **** them. I’ll take whatever I can get. No Gronk, no Shaq, no Michel, White now gimpy, Edelman gimpy, Gordon still learning and recovering.

Bill obviously was happy with the stop on 3rd down, and didn't want to take a risk of taking a long field with under a minut. I'll take it, although it wasn't a popular decision.

P.S. Defense is playing better than the offense. At least, that's my sensation.

Ok, I was about an hour behind, I’m caught up now.

Let’s gooooo

Some half time thoughts

1. Waiting for the Pats to use that fast tempo offense again.

2. I thought the defense did a great job. Decent GL stand. 10 points, and making Rodgers makes some great plays to get even that many points

3. Patterson looks like the best RB I've seen wear a Pats jersey for a long while. At least for one drive.

4. Love to see him used in the passing game from the RB set. That dude is HARD to bring down.

5. White's injury didn't look serious, BUT I don't see him being 100% fir this game if he gets back in. Ankles sometimes stiffen up at half time

This is a one score game with GB getting the first shot at half time. Buckle up
I think if we don’t see tempo on their first possession of the second half, we won’t see it again. Those plays were all scripted.

Something along the lines of SMD, or Eff your mother? I’m sure there are some examples that we’re not thinking of.

Chicken littles, Whitehead courtesy phone!

What the heck... we just found our RB and his name is Patterson?!!

5 touches, 51 yards and a TD for a 10.2 ypc!!!

There are some dark forces at work here. I like it.

An entertaining game so far, I didnt have any idea on who might win this so Im now able to enjoy this game....

I do wish the Pats defense would not leave wide open receivers on third downs

I just think Jones like a lot of our plug and play secondary is what he is.....good....but not Gilmore great....time will tell

There’s not many corners as good as Gilmore. For me jones is an excellent find as an UDFA. He’s not shutdown/elite but imo he does a pretty good job as a slot cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results