PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 7 Pats @ Bears

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a 10-6 team who will lose in the Divisional Round.

Looks so much like 2009 Pats team, so many mental errors and just bad situational football especially on the road.

The most 2009 thing is how this team magically morphs into the worst in the NFL when they play on the road.

Dropped pick, 2 drive extending penalties. 2 turnovers, just destined to lose today it seems

That is what happens when you don't do enough in the off-season to improve the D. I mean did BB do anything to help improve the D?

Not panicking yet. If this was KC I would say game over. This is all because of 2 unfortunate turnovers resulting in short fields and homecoming flags

Still winning this game.

Defense is going to get turnovers and I like the pressure I’m seeing. Space the rushing lanes, don’t overpursue. Couple of penalties away and a missed int from them getting nothing.
You’re the ultimate optimist I guess....not impossible...but this team playing like sh*t with no defense whatsoever....and Michel Gronk out....tough road

The thing that's frustrating about these helmet to helmet plays is that the offense is constantly allowed to lead with their helmets-- Howard just put his head at hip level and dove at a guys legs in the endzone. Explain how you tackle that guy? It's literally impossible for a DB/LB to tackle a player like that without hitting the helmet.

Offense gets away with too much **** that the defense cannot. Hands to the face? Except the offensive player can stiff arm you in the face no problem. It's the inconsistency that pisses me off

Raise your hand if you also want to punch Dan Fouts in his flappy mouth.

You guys know we can still win this thing

Lets ****ing go! Now get a stop defense.

Damn this is the worse defense in patriots history.
I am 47 this is the worst that I have ever seen in the current history of the team.

I've seen worse defenses than this from the Patriots. And I'm 45.. So let's stop with the hyperbole..

It's disgusting how all you "veteran" posters turn into chicken littles in the game day thread. Shows how ridiculous you are.

Holyyyyyy ****tttt

Nice way to make up for your mistake.

I will give the D credit on their RZ play. Giving up points or not, they are pretty competitive most plays. That call on Jackson will set the tone going forward. You better not battle those receivers for ****! Poor guy. That was a terrible call.

Yea the d will get crapped on and they did have some bad plays but today is not their fault. The stars and refs are aligning for Chicago and And the turnovers killed

Alright Patterson. You’re forgiven for earlier.

ok...we're back in business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back