PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 5 Pats @ Redskins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! This team doesn't suck as bad as it did an hour ago...phew
Game isn't over, they could go back to sucking in an instant.

I love seeing what Michel can do with better blocking. Let's get him back on track as the season goes. Encouraging growth as a pass-catcher, too. I know the Redskins aren't great right now, but there's a lot we can build on with this game.
The key is executing the play as called.

Those are the worst 33 unanswered points evah.

Patriots have put up more than 30 points, and are on pace to cover the spread. And BB is still going to have a host of things to chew the team out over.

.... and we get switched away to another game. Booooooo

I know TB wants to be out there every snap but it is now officially past the time to sit every starter they can on both sides of the ball. Thursday will be here before we know it

CBS just cut me off. :mad::mad::mad:

All these shots of Pats fans in the stands like it's a home game for us. Enjoy it while it lasts, fans, we're on the very tail end of something amazing.

Age 42. 5-0.

Brady’s pocket presence when on point is the best!

To be fair I think many of us on this board could have made that play. That was about as easy as it gets the red zone. Still it's always good to score.

I cant believe they dont have a ManningCam set up to capture the Manning face

All these shots of Pats fans in the stands like it's a home game for us. Enjoy it while it lasts, fans, we're on the very tail end of something amazing.

Just the start of the NE defensive dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back