PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 3 Pats @ Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pile of dogshit team needs to be scooped up and laid at Bill's feet. He has full control over the roster and this is what he went with. And surprise surprise Burkhead is ****ing hurt again, and fragile Cannon needs to be spelled by Waddle. What an absolute ****ing joke. Nobody's open and even as a decoy Gordon doesn't see the field. Patterson is ****ing useless. Don't even get me started on this ass defense.

Losing Amendola was a bigger problem than losing Cooks, I think. That 3rd and 8 was a play where in previous years Brady would go through four progressions, not necessarily in order. Gronk, White, Amendola, Edelman. Dorsett and Patterson are poor replacements for those final two.
There has been a long line of decent players we have been letting go.

Good thing we have a young stud at QB with a long career ahead of him

Makes you not feel so bad about Bill wasting a year

Buddy tore his ACL so we would of been stuck with Hoyer :(

If it was true Bill really wanted to trade Gronk, who exactly was Brady going to throw to?

Why did we trade Cooks again?

Well the offense is really bad.....I can hear it now....the cliff......LOL

Anyway Im more worried about the defense, no one seems to know where they need to be, cant tackle worth a dam....they are not giving me confidence.....

So if B.B. had traded Gronk who the **** was brady supposed to throw too, himself

It's pretty clear BB wanted to clean out the cupboard and strip Brady of all his weapons to get back at him for forcing the successor out of town. He's like, ok you're going to force my hand, then i'm going to get your successor in next year's draft when we pick top 10.

Picking up Gordon was all smoke and mirrors. BB knows Gordon isn't going to last the season.

I am legit worried about this team. I wish we won it all last year because this team doesn't look like its SB worthy. But alot can change, just unsure if it will.

If we make the playoffs we'll be out in the first round anyhow

The texans must be a really really bad team. I mean we looked solid against them

I've been spoiled by so many highs.
Oh well. We have Edes and Gordon in reserve.

Edelman is very needed.
I miss a lot of players from last year.

Could be worse I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST