PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 3 Pats @ Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Brady looks this dejected you just know it's really bad. I seriously wonder how bad the culture is on the team and the locker room. I didn't believe the stories during the off season but I do now. Something is seriously off and Bill seems like he just doesn't give a damn anymore.

Yup he’s fit in perfectly with not getting open, dudes a ****ing scrub
He's better(mildly) than the scrubs we are fielding presently. Dorsett and Patterson are not NFL receivers and Hogan is a #4 at best. We have 1 all world TE and JUles and JG are crapshoots at best right now.

Garbage time Offense. :rolleyes:

May as well just kneel..

its really simple.

this offense runs through the slot, we didn't pay dola, and jules is gone for another game.

everything will look rosey as **** come week 5
Do you trust Julian staying healthy all season or being 100 percent that's alot of what ifs.
Billingsly can't be that bad he should get snaps and Coleman should get the nod over Hogan Patterson we aren't using correctly.
Josh maybe busy counting his money..today was the first day I believe that Bill and Tom need a divorce.

This team reminds me a lot of 2009, and it's a direct consequence of how they've drafted in rounds 1 and 2 over the last 5 years.

It was a good run. Definitely time for brady to retire. Belichick gets his wish. Try to win without him.
Brady has shown he still has it, far more recently than Belichick has. If you want an nice laugh, refer to the post above and look at the top 2 rounds of draft picks Bill has brought in over the last 5 years. You can add Malcom Brown to the list of disappointments.

We all can see clearly that this team has ZERO receivers that have any kind of separation from their corners covering them - even with Edelman back it doesn't change that much from the outside perimiter - the bottom line is this - if this offense is going to be good enough to get to a Super Bowl then our new deep threat Josh Gordon HAS to become a stud - Gordon has the ability and importance of making or breaking this offense as the season progresses
I think you are going to be seriously disappointed if you expect gordon to make any big impact soon. I hope I am wrong .

I know it'd take a miracle but can't believe they're just taking the L like this, it's a 2 score game FFS.

So we’re not even going to try..?

Son, I been watching every Pats game since the Grogan era and I'm not afraid to criticize the garbage job BB has done this season. Our D has sucked or been mediocre for the past 10 years. This year is an absolute mess so far. Are we watching the same team?!

Son, I have been watching just as long if not longer. Someone who supposedly understands the game wouldnt utter something as stupid as "Kraft is cheap"

I cant help it if you are a stupid lowlife. Ice up son.

You can teach technique. You cant teach athleticism and speed.

A bag full of rookies and complacent vets.

...and a few greats.

No way we have plenty of talent on defense. Offense may be OK with jules and Gordon but that’s asking a lot of someone who is a complete question mark and someone coming off of an ACL. If we had Cooks I would feel good
A defense that can NEVER rush the passer or shut down on the CB/secondary position....is a weakness

Going to close thread, the post game thread is now up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes