PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate McDaniels play calls so far. Keep your foot on the gas! Miami will break, no mental toughness. Stop with these safe play calls

Hate your posting so far. The OL has had to be overhauled, in game. Stop with these idiotic posts.

Told my co-workers this was going to be a typical @Mia affair. Be curious to see how many in Vegas took the fish and the points.

whew....for a second I thought he had it !Yay for Chung

This is how we lose games in Miami....we can't let these guys hang around. Its almost halftime and we are only up one score....

Can't plan on Losing your starting LT and your FB..

That was so predictable. Almost.

This is how we lose games in Miami....we can't let these guys hang around. Its almost halftime and we are only up one score....

If only our Super Bowl winning team would try to score.

Everyone gave me crap when I said Gostkowski has been inconsistent. Now he misses another FG.

Offense gets pub, but this team’s D is still money. And that is the unit I want to keep rolling all the way through winter.

Butler is having a game

MqMMEWf.jpg
Lmao this is hilarious

Everyone gave me crap when I said Gostkowski has been inconsistent. Now he misses another FG.

It's tough having the only kicker in NFL history to miss a FGA.

Our chances are just as good in many years this year but I am concerned about the Super Bowl being in Miami or maybe this game falls under the first 4 weeks a pre season/Its against a team wanting to tank game.

There are always going to be people on the board who defend every Patriots player no matter what the on-field product. There's been a tug-o-war about Gost for a few seasons now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes