PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 17 - NE @ BUF

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****ing about refs when your team has 4 turnovers is not a good look here fellas

Win and the Bills season is on the brink. We owe them some payback for the last 2 seasons.
Miami doesn't have a cupcake team today so they will lose and it'd be a wash

I know our D is very good but the Bill's offense is making them look like HOF nominees. Is Allen really that bad? Down by 6 with all those turnovers is unreal. As for our kicking game, I thought we couldn't do worse than Rohrwasser but, obviously, I was wrong.

That first down total is alarming - Buffalo clearly on top of things and it was obvious that they saw a lot of those plays coming given how they reacted.
Uhh that's 3 Ints for Zappe not 3 TDs. It's amazing we're only down by a TD with this many turnovers.

Reactions: Ian
For all the flak BB is getting this year, I never thought special teams would be one of the issues going multiple seasons now.
Achord's been bad for years.

That and forcing the punter to do exercises he didn't want to do.

That first down total is alarming - Buffalo clearly on top of things and it was obvious that they saw a lot of those plays coming given how they reacted.
Yup. I’m now firmly in the “blow it up and start over” camp.

Offensive/ST operation are SO bad that you can’t let BB skate, and I don’t want the offensive staff back at all. New guy isn’t keeping the defensive staff so…just get it over with.

I want to see a Diggs meltdown

With Trent Brown being inactive today he will not earn any of his $6.5M in playing-time incentives

Just tuning in now. Having a hard time understanding how the Pats are only down 6 despite what I see on the stat sheet.

Jennings another silver lining of defensive injuries. White as well,

Just tuning in now. Having a hard time understanding how the Pats are only down 6 despite what I see on the stat sheet.
Defense has been extremely good.

Woof

Don’t let Dugger in man alone like that it never ends well

Dugger was burned.

Allen can be good at times I guess.

Looks like Allen woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes