PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 17 - NE @ BUF

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other side...

Disappointing that Boutte is inactive.

If now isn’t the time to give him the opportunity to show what he can do, then that time may never come.

He may not have earned the opportunity.
I had read earlier that he didn’t even make the trip due to illness.... He unfortunately has not been able to take advantage of his chance for playing time the last few weeks by either being hurt or healthy scratch. He did get 5 snaps last week. Very disappointing as I thought he might have been able to give us something.

I had read earlier that he didn’t even make the trip due to illness.... He unfortunately has not been able to take advantage of his chance for playing time the last few weeks by either being hurt or healthy scratch. He did get 5 snaps last week. Very disappointing as I thought he might have been able to give us something.
Shoulda kept those feet in during the Eagles game.

The Pats do not owe Brown any special consideration.
Actually, I disagree with this. The special consideration should be to screw him whenever possible. Payback

Almost time for kickoff. Looking forward to seeing how this one goes. :cool:

What another disappointing high-value FA collapse.
I'm not blaming BB on this, Brown has just not given enough. What could have been a lock-down LT for a long stretch, has only been a dangling carrot. Time to move on, and find someone who has that Bruschi-type drive, motivation, honor.

Last road game of the season
Why time pass so quickly?

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes