PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 16 Jets @Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Happy Holidays to everyone!!!! Let's hope for a clean, nice game with no injuries....hopefully, by the end of the day, we'll have locked up the number 1 seed with the help of the Colts.

Let's put a real hurting on the Jets today!!!!!!

Patriots inactives: LB Dont'a Hightower (knee), special teams captain Matthew Slater (foot), RB D.J. Foster, CB Justin Coleman, WR Danny Amendola, QB Jacoby Brissett, OT LaAdrian Waddle. Patriots taking a cautious approach with Hightower.
Patriots inactives: LB Dont'a Hightower (knee), special teams captain Matthew Slater (foot), RB D.J. Foster, CB Justin Coleman, WR Danny Amendola, QB Jacoby Brissett, OT LaAdrian Waddle. Patriots taking a cautious approach with Hightower.
Floyd., C. Jones active.

OMG!!!
We're doomed!
No Collins! We shoulda kept him 'cause no High!
BB has NO IDEA what he's doing!
Start Garapollo, Brady's knee is shot. He's done!

/game thread mode

Well, playing today, we do have a powerful edge...

ea9bd65cde7ceae88a63e953eb1de379.jpg

So I'm in sunny San Francisco for the holidays, currently looking out the window at the Golden Gate Bridge. That's all very well, but how do I get my game fix? I don't seem to be eligible to sign up for NFL Sunday ticket based on my home address, so what are my licit (or even illicit) alternatives?

Google (illicit website info). I will shortly delete this.

Edit: And now have done so.

We never had this conversation. :)

Last edited:
So I'm in sunny San Francisco for the holidays, currently looking out the window at the Golden Gate Bridge. That's all very well, but how do I get my game fix? I don't seem to be eligible to sign up for NFL Sunday ticket based on my home address, so what are my licit (or even illicit) alternatives?

Go to a sports bar. I'm going'.

Today's weather reminds of a home game Vs the nyj several years ago, may have been the cassell year I don't remember...
Anyway it had snowed maybe 3 or 5 inches overnight and by 3 or 4 hours before kick it turned to freezing rain then rain... We parked in P10 and the entire lot was a sheet of ice and slush... My God did that game suck....cold rain, freezing rain all game...
Always said would rather 5 degrees than cold rain for a game... At any rate Godspeed to those souls sitting in Gillette for what will most likely be a schitty game

OMG!!!
We're doomed!
No Collins! We shoulda kept him 'cause no High!
BB has NO IDEA what he's doing!
Start Garapollo, Brady's knee is shot. He's done!

/game thread mode

Glad they're resting Hightower. Who'd have thunk we might still have some confidence in the LB's without both HT AND Collins? LOL

Weather is clearly gonna be felt here today.

Hope HT being out won't affect our run defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back