PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 13 Vikings @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping the Pats would be hitting their season stride in today's game and I am not disappointed. I like our chances going all the way to the Super Bowl. Would you want to play us in the playoffs? o_O
If we get the one seed we won't be beat

The game ended up as expected but the officiating was so bad and the spots so preposterous this crew should be lined up at dawn and offered the choice of blindfold or cigarette

Another winning season!!!!

That forward kneel down was pimp.

He just stole that ball from Thielen. Minny is trash like I thought they were.

GB has had just 2 coach since 2000 and 14 in their near 100 year history. You take that job especially after getting fired so quickly in Denver and seeing other teams' carousels.

Yeah maybe. Depends if you value that history of stability over the stacked roster Cleveland has.

MAN a young opposing QB, playing us at home, can really do wonders for our D! But I'll take it and hope for more of the same :D

at *our* home, that is. In Gillette. You know what I meant.

Big win. This is becoming a very physical team. Bodes well.
Both 2014 & 2016 squads were as well.
Just got to stay healthy.

That was a hard faught imperfect , tought, bad ass win.

Why risk a block and return ?
To make it a three score game. Vikes calling TO was hoping for a stop, quick TD and successful onside kick followed by another TD. Kicking FG raises the bar against that.

And again, the Pats have close to 500 yards of total offense. Even when they look off, they are dominant.

Great game plan by the coaches, great play and execution by the players.

Thought they might struggle a bit vs those wr’s but they pretty much dominated. Secondary looked great today

Thielen Mason’ed by BB.

Not the exciting game I expected. Our defense played well. Our offense got the job done.

On to Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back