PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offense can't afford turnovers like that if they're going to be pedestrian.

Some of you struggle understanding routes.
You see the INT and always blame the QB.

PSA: there is more than just the throw ;)

Looked more like one of those 'they both get equal opportunity for the ball' things like the Butler TD against Seattle.

Eh, the contact wasn’t mutual as the ball was played - it looked like Roby grabbed Harry’s left shoulder and pulled him before they broke on the ball.

Hmmm,this is one of the worst defenses in the NFL, right?

Not liking these optics

Texans TD was a great play call.. get RBs out in space against our LB corp.. easy win there.

Offs, are people really blaming Harry?
Brady never, ever does anything wrong in the eyes of some.

It was a bad decision and a bad throw.

Clearly not. Harry gave up leverage and then fell down. Otherwise, he would have been in position for that throw. You’ve been drinking for too long today and are probably seeing double. Rub some bacon grease on your titties and calm down, boomer.

That might be the last pass Brady throws to Harry, he let the DB beat him o the slant.

That can’t happen especially with his size.

I honestly don't know who did what wrong there, definitely seemed like Harry went down easily for a big bodied guy but the pass from Brady didn't seem ideal either.

Not sure why we didn’t run it on that play anyway but oh well.

Harry getting outmuscled

Brady making a terrible throw

this defense is being wasted
Man you guys give up incredibly fast given all the comebacks over the years

Major problem is lack of production from tightends... Makes me wonder if teams are playing nickel against our tightends .. that why you don't see white.. no mismatch

Like I said, our offense are bunch of bums including Brady, culture must change, I think Brady needs to stop forcing bad passes, he has been making horrible reads as of late.

This team will get blasted by the Chiefs and Baltimore in the playoffs if offense keeps this up.

Tom doesn't seem interested. Just going through the motions...no fire at all. Also had dorsett in the RZ

I mean I really thought it looked like the defender threw him down...

I saw him on his rear, but wasn't sure whether he slipped or someone pushed him down...

Brady is a real worry now. What is the excuse now?
He needs to relax and play with what he's got. He has no choice. This is what the GM gave him.

A nice long sustained drive ending in a td will calm some people down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3