PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas Grisgsby.....

I....look at all those special teams plays. <Violin plays>

A star on the fridge to whomever gets the song.
It is a cello, though, ER... do I get a star too? ;)

They actually used a double string quartet (8 players) but in my mind the cello has the response to that line.

Last edited:
If Gronk has to up his blocking assignments, that means fewer targets for Brady. So, that's to the Bills advantage. And if there defensive line plays close to what it did last week, it could mean 5+ sacks, and another danger day for Brady.

The Gilleslee scratch is beginning to bug me. Damn it, he's way too good to be inactive. Has he got rebel tendencies or something??

Something's up for sure - he led the team in rushing for the first few games.

No dead cap hit next year - have to believe he's gone if they extend Lewis and/or Burkhead.

So fleming's in? Yikes. Hope Brady can survive in one piece.

Croston has significant college experience at both T position.

While he was first put at guard in TC he played mostly T in preseason so he is a capable swing tackle for the day..

Yep, Croston is a perfectly legit tackle -- 6' 5 1/2" 314 lbs. with super-long arms and surprising athleticism (32.5" vertical!)

Tony Romo and Jim Nantz will be the announcers

I must admit... this news excites me deeply.

giphy.gif

I'l be in rare form today.

Watch out

Lots of injuries, Waddle had been playing well. I believe in Fleming, nice to get Andrews back.

Scary thought that the Pat's enter the game without Edelman, Hightower, Cannon, Flowers and they are still a road favorite.

I'm excited to see how MP handles the defensive injuries in terms of strategic approach. I'm guessing that one or both of Grissom and the new guy, Grigsby, get at least a few D-snaps today.

On offense, the Pats have potential weapons that haven't been used much ... Dorsett, Allen, Hollister, White (recently), Lewis in the passing game. Today might be a day for a couple of surprises.

And then there's Reedy. Hoping he shines in his opportunities today. He showed some chops in Tampa, but now he's working with one of the best ST units in the biz. We'll see how that goes.

yep, some Guy on the edge..

looks like M.Flowers over Richards watching over McC and TT outside runs.

btw - KVN ready to go is huge w T.Flowers out. Hope he can battle through ok. This depleted front 7 will need him further on..

btw - KVN ready to go is huge w T.Flowers out. Hope he can battle through ok. This depleted front 7 will need him further on..

Need him for that squealers game. That's basically our biggest game left.

It is a cello, though, ER... do I get a star too? ;)

They actually used a double string quartet (8 players) but in my mind the cello has the response to that line.
Yes- cello. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand