PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we only have 2 tackles? Solder and Flemming?
Does Croston play tackle at all?
Will be interested to see what Grigsby and Grissom can do.

Croston has significant college experience at both T position.

While he was first put at guard in TC he played mostly T in preseason so he is a capable swing tackle for the day..

Andrews back... start him over Karras?

Flemming. Yikes.

Great to have Andrews back in the middle of the OL, and I must say that it's even better having Gronk in the lineup this late in the season. He and Allen can provide a lot of support for Cam Fleming to keep the Bills off of Brady. Has Karras ever played Tackle?

I think Fleming surprises and has a good game. I really thought gilleslee would give us a solid season but was not to be. Thank god we are pretty deep at rb.

We’ve scored 40+ points before with Fleming starting & also beat Arizona in Jimmy G’s first start with him. He isn’t the 2016 Seahawks or 2016 Vikings tackles.

Is that official that Gillislee is inactive again? Wow, I thought he'd for sure get a chance against his old team. I wish we knew more about why he's a healthy scratch every week. Is it possible that he won't play on special teams, or something?

It's nice to have that kind of depth in case one of the other backs gets injured, I suppose.
Should have kept LGB

Jeff Howe‏ @jeffphowe now
Not only has Mike Gillislee been a healthy scratch in four consecutive games, but he has been the Patriots’ only healthy scratch in three straight.

Thought there was a chance to see him active today without Bennett

Is it possible that he won't play on special teams, or something?

May be a significant part of the reason, but more so because he can't bring anything not duplicative of the other RBs available on the roster.

All that said, depth is never a bad thing.

In other good news, Tony Romo and Jim Nantz will be the announcers.

No Dan Fouts this week.

That's called a win-win.

506 Sports - NFL Maps: Week 13, 2017

13-CBS-V3.png

Red: Patriots at Bills

If Gronk has to up his blocking assignments, that means fewer targets for Brady. So, that's to the Bills advantage. And if there defensive line plays close to what it did last week, it could mean 5+ sacks, and another danger day for Brady.

The Gilleslee scratch is beginning to bug me. Damn it, he's way too good to be inactive. Has he got rebel tendencies or something??

Uh oh........the cursed number!!!

I wouldn’t assume anything about Gilly yet. A team type guy and has played special teams a lot before.

There has to be a reason and obviously something may have changed, but I wouldn’t assume the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore