PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Hoping for another win and one step closer to a division title. Let's hope for no more injuries either!!! With Fleming probably starting at RT, we're going to need make sure that he gets help and Tom has enough time to pick apart Buffalo's secondary. It's December and the time when we usually start playing our best!!!!

Let's discuss

Is that official that Gillislee is inactive again? Wow, I thought he'd for sure get a chance against his old team. I wish we knew more about why he's a healthy scratch every week. Is it possible that he won't play on special teams, or something?

It's nice to have that kind of depth in case one of the other backs gets injured, I suppose.

Buffalo Bills‏Verified account @buffalobills
Today's Bills inactives. #NEvsBUF

DQIVuuwVAAYUgV9.jpg

So we only have 2 tackles? Solder and Flemming?
Does Croston play tackle at all?
Will be interested to see what Grigsby and Grissom can do.

Interesting to follow edge developments - Fleming (probably) for Waddle vs one of the worst pass rushing lines

Pats with only one clear edge rusher - rookie Wise. Interesting to monitor how they game planned around big T.Flowers absence and not too small Reilly absence as well.

More of Lee, KVN and A. Butler more on edge as well Id guess and possibly some of Guy plus further increase of M.Flowers?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back