PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dead serious, why not just kick an onside kick? The vanilla d gives up points anyway. Might as well let the offense go back in quickly

let's see what this defense can do...

No way at all you blame that on Mitchell. No way. Brady had been over throwing all game. Not to mention he needs to check down and try to get the first.

end of 3rd quarter.

Yup, I'm blind apparently. I saw that the Seattle game is almost done, and just assumed that the Carolina vs Oakland game was on a similar timeline.

Can this defense show you something here?

Brady is off. That wasn't on Malcom. At all.
It was definitely a little on MM. He looked like could have made the play. It would have been a heck of a catch.

Great job by Special teams there, DEFENSE has to do it's job now.

I want to wipe that smirk off that jet coach's face .

Madden curse or nah?

I can't watch right now. I'm just going to refresh this thread. The pressure is too great.

Overthrown and I dont understand the decision making...you have an easy 1st down in the middle of the field and go for the big shot...stupid.

That's probably a McD play call

Now is the time to really pressure Fitz, now that he's so deep. Look for a blitz or two on this drive.

Seattle is losing, raiders are losing, we're losing, the world is in chaos.

It only hit him in the hands because he DOVE.. IF he caught it, it'd have been a circus catch..
WR get paid to make difficult catches. Players do it all the time. I mean the guy from the Jets just did it last drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back