PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL hoping to see a no huddle series. We used to be masters of that genre

We got them pinned at the 8, cmon D

not saying it was perfect, but a good WR makes that grab most of the time.

edit: not saying mitchell is bad, just still a bit raw

He was full extended and it barely hit him in the hands.. he would have to dive for it for a better grab on the ball.

Even if we win this doesn't look all that great. We lost to Seattle, struggled against a 1 win team and likely lose if that wasn't SF, having a hard time against NY Jets, Gronk keeps getting injured, Gost isn't as reliable. We need to just admit it - This team is in more than a funk. We're slowly falling apart. Its been a slow process, but its happening. That's not a "me saying the sky is falling" its just obvious for anybody over the age of fourteen.
Actually, I would say overreacting is more of a teenage characteristic...

If we had a kicker we would be winning.

It only hit him in the hands because he DOVE.. IF he caught it, it'd have been a circus catch..

i dont think so. it was a tough catch, but like I said, a good WR makes that catch. I like Mitchell, he's still a bit raw though. Judging by Mitchells reaction when he got up, he knows he should have pulled that in, too.

Seattle is going to lose to TB, TB scored 2 TD on there first two possessions and made it hold up. 12-5 TB with the ball and taking a knee.

BTW another Newton bomb, 32-24 Carolina

I can't watch right now. I'm just going to refresh this thread. The pressure is too great.

That's what I do. I can't stomach these games

Only because he's got a big wingspan. His arms were totally outstretched and it hit him in the fingertips. Brady missed him. Not the first time he's missed someone today.
That's why I think he should just tried for the 1st down. The deep throws are off today. and the Jest are playing tight coverage. I was afraid he'd go for the kill. Just not working today

WR get paid to make difficult catches. Players do it all the time. I mean the guy from the Jets just did it last drive.

Not even close to the same. But yeah.. Delude yourself some more.. s

This defense sucks balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgusting.

Come on D prove you arent completely worthless

....spoke too soon?

Lol the bum Enunwa is playing like a pro bowler.

Turned it off. **** this piece of **** defense.

At what point does belechick take heat for not having the players who can maybe not give up 20 yards deep in their territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back