PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 11 Pats @ Eagles

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go D! Nice that we're starting to get some pressure!

Here we go!!!

defense needs to win this game!!

I have this opinion.

When your offense gets it inside the 25... they should score a TD. Right?

Huge play! Get 7 now.

LOL meanwhile LT85 freakin downvoted me b/c I thought classic Debbie Harry is better than New Look Debbie Harry

Lawrence Guy—that’s my dude. So underrated.

By the way, you want to talk about the "classic" look vs. the new look? THIS is where being stuck in the 70s-80s is a no-brainer.
Yeah, I was thinking this morning, if only I were standing at the bottom when the Old Man Of The Mountain finally crumbled, it'd have kind of been poetic justice...and spared all of you these past years...

Lets see if this offense can execute some good plays and get some points on the board.

THROW THE DAMN BALL TO HARRY IN THE RED ZONE!

Where is Dorsett??

Why not go 6 olinemen at some point with these tightends? Watson is the only one doing some thing

Elandon Roberts going to catch the touchdown and yell “**** Ashley and the haters”

Touchdown here and we are getting the ball back to start the second half. that will take the wind right out of their sails.

Yeah, I was thinking this morning, if only I were standing at the bottom when the Old Man Of The Mountain finally crumbled, it'd have kind of been poetic justice...and spared all of you these past years...

LOL holy crap that's a little extreme, much rather have you around to hate on when you're hating on Elvis

Way To D Up! Get a TD at half then start of 3rd QT.

Let's break out Harry with a Cordarelle Paterson Special.

Come on get 7 here...or for love of god, atleast 3...just don't have a brain fart and turn it over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST