PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 Steelers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to watch Octogenarian Rambo

Last Blood, does it mean Rambo dies?

I will enjoy seeing AB here

But seeing this offense gotta say, that money seems like could have been used in more bang for the buck way

Not every year scratch probably ever will have this for an O

Tom Brady
Julian Edelman
Josh Gordon
Antonio Brown
Demaryius Thomas
N'keal Harry

Worth the potential history if all goes well.

and I was worried that Karras would do that:rolleyes:

We've dropped 30 in 3 quarters against a pretty decent defense and Brady's been sacked once. You folks are hard to please.

63% pass to 37% run. So much for 50/50.

When AB gets here, it'll be 75/25. Tourch is staying here biatches.

Isn't it rather obvious that "Lincoln" would be a play or adjustment to the left side? I'm assuming the defense would pick up on this, no?

Not necessarily it could mean anything for example a team could use cities/towns for an audible or colors for a snap count an example any color means it's on 2, any animal means it's on one any city could mean nothing or an audible etc.. the L/R thing on O in the NFL is probably non existent.

And I could be totally wrong but I didn't use that with my middle school kids except on Defense.

Ben will now get his garbage time stats

This game is boring.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

He's been out there but running doesn't really seem to be in the gameplan much tonight, so Burkhead and White have been a bit more prominent.

I was actually hoping to see some pass-catching from him. Thought I heard he was looking good in training on some pass plays. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong/it wasn't really anything

it actually looks like it will be a pretty good movie for a change

I have not seen that Drill dude yet...

Brady's troubles at, near or inside the 10 continue. I don't know what it is but he has clearly lost something there. I wonder what is going on physically to cause it.

I'll never root for teams that play against us. But it's hard to enjoy how bad things already look for Flores.

Considering his botched handling of the Stills situation I’m having a hard time feeling bad for Flores.

Seemed to me he left far too early, immediately following *one* season as a DC.

I'll never root for teams that play against us. But it's hard to enjoy how bad things already look for Flores.

They are a division opponent. The worse they do, the better for us.

First step, win the division.

it actually looks like it will be a pretty good movie for a change

The Last Jedi looked like the greatest movie of all time. Trailers are deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back